CVS | SheSpeaks

• Carlyjwhite1 Carlyjwhite1
    07.19.16

Best place to coupon!

This is the best place to Coupon!! I get the best deals at this store for All my beauty and healthcare needs - the pharmacy is always great too!!
  • MasterofMom MasterofMom
    07.21.13

I don't particularly like shopping at CVS. I think that most other pharmacies do about the same job at filling prescriptions, and I don't think that much of their sales. I feel like I can get the same prices at other stores without clipping coupons and combining sales and using my card. It's so much simpler just to buy something at an already-low price than it is to have to try and figure out the sales flyer to get 10 cents extra off. I have better things to do with my time!

• MEKSPK By  MEKSPK
    10.22.13

I don't shop at CVS much, and I don't intend to in the future, but sometimes they do have good sales on foundations, and concealers, which can be the more pricey but necessary items in the makeup collection.

• onenac By  onenac
    10.19.13

I love 24 hours and the store is very organized

• newrichardson By  newrichardson
    09.30.13

I have a local 24 hour CVS that has come in handy to many times to count. Their pharmacy is great and the sales they have weekly are very competitive to some grocery stores. Love the CVS bonus bucks program. I get many items free this way.

• Mj8462 By  Mj8462
    09.30.13

I like cvs, and I usually like their prices too

• Kat1126 By  Kat1126
    07.26.13

CVS is my pharmacy of choice (ok the one my insurance "recommends") but I do know that it will be the same from one store to the next. I've found the set up of the store and the products that they carry are pretty much the same from store to store. They are convenient to use and for the most part well stocked. Rarely do I find long lines as I've found with some of the other "chain" drugstores and I do find more open "late" night for those emergency room stops with a prescription required.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    07.21.13

• lollipops12748 By  lollipops12748
    06.04.13

Organized, quick, and very easy to find things. CVS is my place to go when I have to buy my toiletries. The only thing I would change is that they need more employees working the cashiers. The lines are horrible.

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    05.12.13

One of the best places to make fast stops, no matter where you are going!

• TalkNerdy2Me By  TalkNerdy2Me
    02.12.13

Being a makeup junkie is hard work. Specially when my budget is tight and the nearest ULTA is nowhere near my place. Luckily CVS is literally a mile from my place and right next to my college campus so any time i need anything i know i can find it there. I'm big on budget friendly makeup and CVS offers a beauty rewards program that gives you back $5 for every $50 you spend. It might not sound like much but it definitelly adds up. Not to mention their BOGO sales, which are a great way to try out new items. Their return policy is great, as long as you have a receipt you have a week to exchange the item or get your money back. That applies to open cosmetics as well. As far as medication goes (this is afterall a pharmacy) i tend to gravitate towards the CVS brand over brand name items. CVS brand medican is basically the same thing for a lower price. Often times i find they work even better than name brand items. DEFINITELLY MY GO TO PHARMACY!

• Sarahannrey By  Sarahannrey
    02.12.13

I love shopping at CVS! I get all of my health products there, all the vitamins, medicine, makeup, and health products. And I always check the coupon match-ups! CVS has the best coupon match-ups of all pharmacies!