Campbells Chunky New England Clam Chowder | SheSpeaks

• FLAHONEY33 FLAHONEY33
    04.06.12

One of my favorite soups. I am usually the only one that likes this flavor of soup..more for me! Chunky soups are great for a quick meal idea also. Sometimes I pour them over rice or noodles & the whole family loves it.

• kellbuck By  kellbuck
    03.17.14

I love this soup. It is a "treat" around my house since we are trying to eat healthier, but we do enjoy it.

• dumplin17 By  dumplin17
    03.12.14

I love clam chowder and this one is very good! Love dipping my crackers in it also!

• perrytyra By  perrytyra
    03.12.14

I don't eat many Campbell's soups because of the ingredient list, but this one is worth it for a treat. I love Clam chowder. A bit too many potato chunks.

• MariaBB By  MariaBB
    02.26.14

Used this recently for a Pot Pie recipe. Like that it's not too salty like other canned soups.

• carebear5555us By  carebear5555us
    02.16.14

Flavorful and creamy texture.

• Penny03 By  Penny03
    02.13.14

It's good, easy and quick way to get a filling meal. The only issue is I'm the only one in my household who likes it, so it's rare when I get to have it!

• grausoamber By  grausoamber
    02.13.14

This is good clam chowder for the price. It does not have tons of clams but does have a great taste.

• jazzylady1 By  jazzylady1
    10.16.13

The older version tasted like a clam chowder, this is more like a potato soup. But, I still buy it when it goes on sale.

• lil_bit2089 By  lil_bit2089
    10.13.13

I'm not much for soups usually but this one is really good. Clam chowder has always been a favorite.

• ozarkjen By  ozarkjen
    05.08.13

Used to be a favorite but I dont buy much anymore. I think they have increased the amount of potatoes in it.