NBC Law and Order SVU | SheSpeaks

• spldblkprincess By  spldblkprincess
    10.21.12

I watch this 7 days a week on usa !

• Liliana6 By  Liliana6
    10.16.12

This show is amazing it is very entertaining. Its addicting it keeps you stuck to the TV.

• amandaf79 By  amandaf79
    09.04.12

I have liked all the seasons of this show, but last year was really different since Elliot left

• krr819645 By  krr819645
    06.17.12

If i could vote 10 stars i would i love this show stabler is amazing and he is so believable i love him and olivia so much and all the stories feel so real to me which is amazing...

• mtgtj50 By  mtgtj50
    05.19.12

i love svu, my fave law and order series

• NJhousewife22 By  NJhousewife22
    04.27.12

Great show. I get sucked into the marathons all the time. One of the few shows that keep my interest even after major cast changes.

• INDNBUTERFLI By  INDNBUTERFLI
    04.07.12

Love this show. Always keeps me coming back.

• sweetjayne By  sweetjayne
    03.01.12

I love this show ! I watch the reruns as well as new episodes. I am addicted

• jonilee73 By  jonilee73
    02.29.12

A fantastic, addicting show. No matter how many times I see the episodes I still watch them over and over.

• motheroftwoboys By  motheroftwoboys
    10.10.11

I love this show!!! However I couldn't give it a four star because I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it since Elliot is no longer on there. I loved him and Olivia together. I will eventually get to watching it again because I don't want to get to far behind. Hopefully I will continue to love it even though I know there is no chance in my two favorite characters getting together.