Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix Review Page 4 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• MamaCrow By  MamaCrow
    09.24.14

I would prefer to make brownies from scratch any day, but...if I had to choose a boxed brownie mix over another this would be the one I would turn to! The brownies are so rich, decadent, and moist. You will definitely need a tall glass of milk (or milk alternative) to pair with these amazing brownies!

• mducette By  mducette
    09.13.14

Need a chocolate fix? These are the best go to option. They couldn't be easier to whip up and are moist and delicious!

• winnie05 By  winnie05
    09.03.14

If you are craving chocolate this is what you need to make. They are so moist and delicious. I love them and they are so easy to make.

• Mystibry By  Mystibry
    09.01.14

LOVE this brownie mix! A little more pricey than others but so worth it!

• nene129 By  nene129
    08.26.14

Amazing!!!

• butterflye By  butterflye
    06.05.14

I loved this so chocolaty!

• lovebutterflyangel By  lovebutterflyangel
    04.08.14

Rich and totally worth the extra money.

• tuckiam By  tuckiam
    03.18.14

Love these they are my favorite brownies. I am very pickie when it comes to brownies but i tried these one day and they are perfect. They are not too sweet and not too bitter. They are the right amount of soft and gooey without being under cooked.

• rositoledo By  rositoledo
    02.19.14

I made these just the other day. I know everyone LOVES chocolate, but I'm one of those people that can live without it. So I am very picky when it comes to brownies. I made these out of the blue, followed all the instructions in the bake which are basic and easy to follow. I was very surprised because the brownies came out deliciously moist and fluffy. It was very chocolatey (of course, its double chocolate duh) but it wasn't too chocolatey where it becomes over pungent. All in all I would buy these again and definitely recommend them.

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

Brownies are my absolute favorite dessert, and these are simply addicting! They are rich, scrumptious, and everything you could ever want in a brownie. =)

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Yum, these are delicious. I would definitely recommend.

• JennyJax By  JennyJax
    01.04.14

The best boxed brownie mix I have ever tasted! A little pricy, but totally worth it!

• Trabizzal By  Trabizzal
    12.23.13

My husband loves brownies these were on sale at my local grocery store so I thought I would give them a try. Let's just say he wanted more after the whole family devoured them. I think this is his new favorite brand.

• ashe864 By  ashe864
    12.12.13

Can we just say extremely sinfully delicious? Super easy to make and they taste like you spent hours making them!

• leslie9203 By  leslie9203
    11.17.13

If you like a smooth, rich almost liqour type of chocolate for a brownie, then this is a must have for the holidays!!!!