Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

These are incredible. So chocolately and moist. They even better if you add nuts. I always make these brownies and bring the left overs to my co workers. They love them as well. It's hard to keep them around for long.

• 885369 By  885369
    12.01.14

best i have ever had

• Mommeex3 By  Mommeex3
    11.30.14

These are by far the best boxed brownie you can buy!! They always come out perfectly moist and they are deliciously rich! If i catch them on sale I stock up and buy about 4 boxes, which doesn't last very long :).

• Carrie52Mac By  Carrie52Mac
    11.29.14

These are the best out of the box. I no longer eat sugar, but if I did, I WOULD EAT THESE!

• Jess1015 By  Jess1015
    11.20.14

These are amazing! We can't buy these very often because I'll eat the whole box in one sitting!

• Cherryboo65 By  Cherryboo65
    11.15.14

Chocolate loves dream! Costco sells the Mega-Box! Lol

• teddybear8888 By  teddybear8888
    11.06.14

Very moist and delious!

• CarrieElise By  CarrieElise
    11.04.14

Double chocolate is so worth it. So moist!

• kynanakat By  kynanakat
    10.24.14

I bought a box one day I had a sweet craving and it was great the taste was really good

• Essielay_10 By  Essielay_10
    10.06.14

These brownies are very moist and chocolatey. They are also not too sweet which is good for me as I like to watch my sugar intake.