Luvs Diapers | SheSpeaks

• gwanita gwanita
    12.16.12

good price but don't really like how absorbent they were

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

These diapers are cheap. And not just cheap money-wise, but cheaply made. I never know how people can stand to use these. Even when you take them out of the box, they feel SO thin. It's like putting a paper diaper on the baby. I only used half a bag of these one time - after that I just had to pitch them out. The baby's mess didn't stay in the diaper, they leaked all over the place, and every time my son peed in them the front of the actual diaper was moist - ew! I just could never use these again.

• BeautyReviewer By  BeautyReviewer
    11.30.16

Luvs are a nice more affordable alternative to Pampers and Huggies. These diapers are great for older babies; I have been using them with my older daughter since she turned 6 months (used Pampers before that). They are not as soft as the more expensive brands, but are very absorbent and will keep baby dry throughout the night. Stay on well and are very light.

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    10.11.16

not very strong

I dont care for these diapers! They are not very asorbant! The design is cute, its just not a strong brand to me!

• emkyllo By  emkyllo
    09.30.16

Caused hives

These worked really well when my little one for a while, but then he started developing hives at the end of the day whenever he wore the so we had to quit. They worked decently when we could use them though.

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    09.28.16

Just.... No. Not Worth It. At All.

Most certainly NOT my first choice of diaper. They are really cheap, so there's that, but that's about it. They're papery and thin; not a problem for a pee-pee diaper, buy with poopie diapers, they just don't hold up. I could LITERALLY see the poop through the diaper; it turned from purple to a golden-vrown colour on the outside, thanks to the poop seeping through. Almost like grease on a bag. After using Pampers and Huggies, my mother-in-law bought these for us once and then never again. The first time we ever had a leak was with these, right out of the side, soaking through. Spend the extra money for a better brand, trust me.

• liz8762 By  liz8762
    09.07.16

o love this product luv diapers my kids love them and they are affordable

• knmason87 By  knmason87
    09.02.16

good diaper for the price

My son is 7 months old and we got back and forth between Luvs and Pampers. He does great in both and honestly to me there is not much of an difference. Luvs are much cheaper in price and they work just as well. They are very absorbent and work well

• deanna519 By  deanna519
    08.02.16

Great diapers

Best value for the money! When our babies are little, we still shell out for Pampers. But eventually, we move to Luvs for the remainder of the diapering stage. They have worked great for our girls and the price is reasonable. The newer (less bold printed) design is great too! It doesn't show through leggings, etc as easily which I appreciate.

• MelaniAnn By  MelaniAnn
    07.31.16

Love Luvs!

When I was pregnant my mother-in-law bought us a large box of Luvs diapers. I had only every seen my family use a different brand growing up so I hadn't ever considered using Luvs. I am so thankful my mother-in-law turned me on to Luvs diapers!!! My husband and I love them! They're so absorbent and they don't sag when they fill up like other brands. Although the perfume smell is overwhelming when you first open a package/box, I love the smell when my daughter is wearing the diapers. The best part about Luvs is how affordable they are compared to other brands! Overall, I'm very happy with Luvs! I doubt I will ever buy any other brand of diapers from now on!

• Julifacedown By  Julifacedown
    07.15.16

Luvs diapers

I have used these diapers on and off since my son was born. I love the way they smell. For the most part they dont leak but i have had issues here and there. They are affordable compared to other brands.

• Memo79 By  Memo79
    07.07.16

You can go wrong

Their the best ! And I am a second time mom! I use the other diapers am find that they do leak slot more then luvs .I will always recommend luvs . And they are not that expensive .