Movie Alice in Wonderland | SheSpeaks

• tyleric5234X tyleric5234X
    08.19.13

Fantastic! This movie takes you on a virtual adventure. It is great for kids. Keeps them excited and engaged the whole time. This is my go to movie whenever I have to babysit slightly older kids. Not the best movie for very young kids though... it gives them nightmares.

• citygirl146 By  citygirl146
    11.07.10

This movie was SO AWESOME! I love it! I can't wait to buy it!

• Demaestri By  Demaestri
    10.28.10

It was a decent movie, I expected more! Although, some parts did get a good laugh out of me. Not sure if it is okay for children of all ages, older kids.

• XxkmbvxX By  XxkmbvxX
    10.25.10

I love every movie that Johnny Depp is in. I love this movie so much, it was so cute.

• tiffanyvsrobot By  tiffanyvsrobot
    10.14.10

Im a huge tim burton fan and this wasnt disappointing. I'm not sure if he invented the story here, or if its simply something I never knew about. Bravo on the sequel! kudos

• shweetie72 By  shweetie72
    08.28.10

Great movie inda strange and I don't really remember the book having a dragon

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    07.22.10

I went to see this movie in IMAX 3-D with my husband, sister and 6-year-old niece. It looked great in 3-D but the overall movie wasn't very good. It was kind of average -- not as good as I was expecting. My niece loved it though. The next day she told me she wanted to see it again and she still quotes from it several months later.

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.15.10

This movie held a certain magic and whimmsy that I feel in love with. I think it really captures the essence of the book in that it captures the creativity of childhood and that that creativity never dies unless you let it. I was happy to see that the Alice in this film was much like the Alice in Alice's Adventures In Wonderland. I really loved Wonderland and the creatures inside it. I thought that Helena Bonham Carter did a wonderful job and so did Mia Something-or-other. (I xcan't remember her exact last name though I know it starts with a W.) All in all fabulous!

• chattysimone By  chattysimone
    07.14.10

The reason why so many people feel this Alice in Wonderland is so different than what they remember is because this is the 2nd book not the first "In though the looking glass" I feel TIm Burton did a fantastic job bringing this book to life. The Jabawaki looked almost exactly as it did in the book. Great movie amazing to share with your family but I do agree it is a bit dark and would not let small children watch it. I am going to buy it on DVD

• kerstenbartelt By  kerstenbartelt
    07.14.10

The original Alice in Wonderland was one of my favorite childhood cartoons and i was pretty excited to see the remake when i started seeing previews. When i went to see it I was very disappointed in how dark and different Tim Burton had made it. I would not recommend it for children to see.

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08