Greenies Pill Pockets Treats Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• wilderlady By  wilderlady
    05.23.10

when my cat was given meds post- urinary blockage, she gave me some of these to help make sure my cat ingested all of the meds and they were a big hit. my cat loved them, but it didn't take long for him to get wise to what was inside theses delicious treats, lol. he started to attempt to eat around the pills inside, so these are wonderful so long as you monitor your cat and make sure they are eating everything. not every cat is going to like everything, but this certainly made my life a lot easier :)

• ShaunaLynnA By  ShaunaLynnA
    05.21.10

There is not an easier way to give your animals there medication then doing so this way! I have given both cats and dogs medication this way with no problems. Couldn't as for a better product!

• mosiepup By  mosiepup
    05.20.10

One of my dogs is taking ongoing medication. I was trying to sneak his pills into cream cheese, peanut butter, soft dog food, etc. It might work for a couple of days, until my dog figured it out, then he'd refuse to eat it. With the Greenies pill pockets, he gobbles his pills and doesn't know it! I love Greenies products!

• rachelrejona By  rachelrejona
    05.19.10

My cat and dog love these and gobble them right up...without even chewing I think!

• amy0819 By  amy0819
    05.19.10

Love it! It was so hard to get my dog to take her pills but with this treat she took them right away without spitting the pills out.

• SchmidtMommy By  SchmidtMommy
    05.19.10

My cat was so so with these, but I used these with my dog when I had to give him meds and they worked perfectly!

• marquismadam By  marquismadam
    05.19.10

I love Greenies!!! I had bought the bone shaped ones for my dogs before but never even noticed the pill pockets. Then one day I went to their website to get a freebie offer and had the pill pockets sent to my parents. They raved on about how wonderful they are and when I needed something to use for my dogs that is what I got as well. Not only are they vet reccommended but they actually work. And, they come in more than one size so if you have different sized pets you can pick out which will work better.

• lousmomma By  lousmomma
    05.18.10

My cat also figured it out quickly

• ErikaS By  ErikaS
    05.18.10

Great idea, but my cat figured it out after the first one. She ate around the pill and spit it out. Maybe if the treats were smaller...

• flgirl1987 By  flgirl1987
    05.18.10

These work great for my cats. They chew it a couple of times then swallow the whole thing, pill and all. These are the greatest invention ever!

• Allysonf By  Allysonf
    05.16.10

great idea!!

• jj1smith By  jj1smith
    05.14.10

got them as a sample from our vet when our dog was a puppy. Took his pills with ease!

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    04.30.10

i don't like this brand since there was that whole controversy about greenies not being good for animals' health. They said they were causing obstructions in animals bodies. Also, they said that they were difficult for animals to digest. I just try to stay away from the brand.

• flowas By  flowas
    04.29.10

I have them also they do work well

• AmandaBeautyProductJunkie By  AmandaBeautyProductJunkie
    04.28.10

The vet recommended these for my dog and my cat. They worked really good until my pets figured out what was going on. Also make sure you keep the bag sealed tight otherwise they start to dry out . And when you try to put a pill in it crumbles.