Victoria's Secret Love Spell Perfume Review Page 4 of 7 | SheSpeaks

06.04.13

not my favorite

• lipstickqueen89 By  lipstickqueen89
    06.02.13

This is definitely a favorite from VS. I really like the scent. It's not obnoxiously fragrant, and it lasts a while throughout the day.

• lipstickqueen89 By  lipstickqueen89
    06.02.13

• kaycebauer By  kaycebauer
    05.03.13

Smells beautiful, luxurious! Always my go to scent when I need a pick me up. The scent is clean, deep and lasts a good while.

• kaycebauer By  kaycebauer
    05.03.13

• Sunshine2297 By  Sunshine2297
    03.12.13

Oh! I love this scent! I have every one of this in their line! It smells so great!

• Sunshine2297 By  Sunshine2297
    03.12.13

• grtmom04 By  grtmom04
    01.16.13

I liked this when it first came out but now that I'm older not as much.

• grtmom04 By  grtmom04
    01.16.13

I liked this when it first came out but now that I'm older not as much.

• mellymom28 By  mellymom28
    01.13.13

this-is-the-best-perfume-ever-it-smells-great-and-it-attracts-people-to-you-love-it

• mellymom28 By  mellymom28

• Lally4Lyfe By  Lally4Lyfe
    01.13.13

An all time favorite! Makes you feel fresh and sexy! Can never mistake this scent! Always a crowd pleaser

• Lally4Lyfe By  Lally4Lyfe

• xoxojoanna11 By  xoxojoanna11
    01.12.13

Oh my I love this so much I got it for such a great price and the lotion smells amazing the scent Cherry Blossom,Peach & White Jasmine smells great this perfume and lotion smell so good and make you walk out confident the lotion also has a long lasting smell and makes your skin very smooth highly recommend this and this is one of my favorites from Victoria Secret & I love the style of the bottle and lotion !

• xoxojoanna11 By  xoxojoanna11
    01.12.13

• JustinaMarie By  JustinaMarie
    01.10.13

I think it is expensive but smells great.

• JustinaMarie By  JustinaMarie
    01.10.13

I think it is expensive but smells great.

• missmalone By  missmalone
    01.09.13

I'm not sure if this is still in stock but it use to be a best-seller at Victoria Secret (i use to work there). It's a very strong scent, especially when you first spray it. It's an unusual scent and very memorable. The scent is floral but much more complex, almost like a musk. It's also a scent that I got a little sick of, but good to add to your perfume collection. The scent will last longer than other Victoria Secret perfumes, but not as long as a more expensive one.

• missmalone By  missmalone

12.21.12

One of my favs from VS

• ayoshayy By  ayoshayy
    11.27.12

Love spell has always been one of my favorite Victoria Secret fragrances.

• ayoshayy By  ayoshayy
    11.27.12

Love spell has always been one of my favorite Victoria Secret fragrances.

• britt118 By  britt118
    11.24.12

I absolutely love this scent! It's one of my favorite scents from VS. The set of lotion, shower gel, and body mist is great!

• britt118 By  britt118
    11.24.12

• JSANDERS1989 By  JSANDERS1989
    11.12.12

Love Spell is a smell that is so flowery and sweet but still sultry. You can wear it day and night, they even have the Love Spell room spray. The smell is so wonderful. Its my favorite body mist out there. Its affordable too plus Victoria Secret is always having special on Love Spell.

• JSANDERS1989 By  JSANDERS1989
    11.12.12

• Rageena By  Rageena
    11.01.12

There is something so sweet and unique about this scent! Unfortunately, you get what you pay for and the scent does not last. I have to re-apply every couple of hours to maintain. However, it is worth it just for that insanely juicy, fruity, sweet and tempting fragrance! I recommend layering it with an airy, sandlewood perfume for a great combo. Try D&G Light Blue.

• Rageena By  Rageena