Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• cheryllo cheryllo
    09.02.14

I started using Jergen's Natural Glow because I have very pale dry skin and skin cancer runs in my family so I try to avoid the sun. When summer rolls around I'd like to have some color. I've used spray tanners and they're ok but this gives me color as well as moisturizing. It leaves a nice, soft, natural looking color so you can't tell that it isn't a suntan. The moisturizer works really well on my skin. It's a great value because you get 2 products in 1 !

• kalexander1710 By  kalexander1710
    04.07.12

I think this is a pretty great product. Overall I'm happy with it. It leaves a nice, natural color. I could definitely see a difference after only 2 uses. Some issues are that it doesn't smell good at all. When I would tan in a bed, I would use tanning lotion and it would smell bad when I got out, maybe because of the sweat? I don't know, but it smells like that after about 5 minutes. Also, it seems to come off when I shave sometimes. Their will be brown stuff on the razor, even though I apply it after a shower, so it had been almost 24 hours. And it also comes off when I use a cotton swab with acne treatment on it. It also seems like there isn't a whole lot in the bottle. I began using it and it was already almost gone after not even a week. So I started applying it every other day because I was going through it so quickly.

• nlederman By  nlederman
    12.02.11

It's one of my favorite self-tanners out there - and while not perfect, it's still a pretty solid product. It gives a nice natural brown-based tint (as opposed to the awful orange streaky messes you can see walking around out there), but it has a scent I'm not crazy about. Also not the worst scent out there, but just not my favorite to carry around all day. That said, the tint lasts a while, works relatively quickly without staining or blotching, and for the price it's one of the best out there, I think!

• sonya51304 By  sonya51304
    12.02.11

I love this stuff! It works fast, and drys quickly. Something a lot of self tanners/moisturizers don't do.

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    07.22.10

This is a good product, but it has its downfalls. It does a good job of giving you a progressive tan. It doesn't make me look orange, but it probably will if you choose the wrong shade. I have naturally tan skin but I like to increase my tan because I get pale (for me) in the winter. The medium shade works well on my skin, but my white-skinned husband tried my medium color on him and it turned him orange, so make sure you choose the kind meant for your skin tone. Also make sure to wash your hands after applying or else you'll have orange stains between your fingers and on the palms of your hand where the lotion gathers in large amounts. As far as downfalls, it smells bad and it's not very good at moisturizing. It moisturizes a small amount, but I usually have to put regular lotion on over it.

• mimizcorrea By  mimizcorrea
    06.16.10

i just got this a couple days ago and i applyed it on my skin one night and the next day my co-wokers asked me if i was tanning.. i havent used it that long but apperently other people have noticed the difference

• jayme101 By  jayme101
    04.22.10

I love this lotion, I have been using it for a few years. I love that its inexpensive and easy to use. Also doesnt leave your skin with the fake orange color.

• lovelymika293 By  lovelymika293
    04.22.10

I love the glow this lotion gives to my skin, but I have to agree that the smell is not so good.

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    02.09.10

I used this lotion for about a month and it worked well. Then I stopes using it, and there were patched in my skin for months!! Never again!!!

• LeLi807 By  LeLi807
    02.09.10

I love it. But I wouldn't use this moisturizer on my face. Jergens does make one for your face.

• mcgeegirl By  mcgeegirl
    02.09.10

I can't get past the smell. My sister and a good friend uses it and the color looks so natural But the smell... not worth the great color for me.