CoverGirl Smoky Shadow Blast Shadow Stick Review Page 4 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• Haymoon By  Haymoon
    03.02.10

This is truly one of the worst eyeshadow I've ever used. Not only is there no pigments in the color, but the color you do manage to get on your lids, creases like crazy! I like other people, was so excited to try this product ( great concept ). , but was terribly disappointed.

• rikkiroo By  rikkiroo
    02.03.10

Works great for me. I love it. I ended up buying 3 colors. Sorry you had such a bad experience.

• evol99 By  evol99
    02.02.10

I was super excited to try this product. I saw an ad for this in the magazine and started to stalk my drug store weekly. Finally it came out in the stores and I HAD to have it... I knew that I wanted the purple plum shade that was featured in the ad it was gorgeous! Please know that I work in the beauty category so I understand retouching and the whole 9--but this product is ridiculous! It looked nothing like what I had thought it would, the color of the shadows in the tube are very misleading. It was barely there color and the one side of the shadow stick promptly broke off. REALLY?! The idea is so genius that I was hoping for so much more. I have to say that I am sadly disappointed. ARRRGH… I am frustrated that I opted to buy this over the new Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner, now that seems like it would be amazing.