e l f Cosmetics Mineral Face Primer | SheSpeaks

• puttchen puttchen
    11.16.14

This is a very good primer that I think is every bit as good as the high end ones. It's silky smooth and helps your makeup to go on and stay on much better. I'm looking forward to trying the pore refining one as well. Can't beat the price at $3 and even cheaper from ELF when they have their sales!

• kristinmarshall By  kristinmarshall
    07.12.12

I didn't expect such a great primer for $6! It goes on velvety smooth, and a little goes a long way. It locks makeup in place, even in the California heat, and helps even out makeup application.

• KellyMadrigal By  KellyMadrigal
    04.18.12

Love this primer!!!! I've tried so many other expensive primers before, but this one takes the cake. I will compare it to the oh so popular Smashbox Photo Finish primer. It goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. This is a re-buy for sure!

• beyondbeautylounge By  beyondbeautylounge
    04.08.12

Great primer and cannot beat the price. I found this just as good as my smashbox primer for a fraction of the cost. The only thing I didn't like is the packaging, it's a small amount in there and after a while it didn't dispense anymore, when i took the top off there was plenty left but I couldn't get it out with the pump and had to use something to scoop some out.

• Oparaa By  Oparaa
    03.15.12

It makes my face feel amazing and really fills in my pores to give me a flawless make up application.

• BDieckmann By  BDieckmann
    08.24.11

Absolutely a MUST HAVE for ALL make up lovers! My face is oily so i was kind of scared to try this. However, after i did my make up stayed ALL day and until bedtime. My face was not oily and my skin didn't break out! E.L.F. Cosmetics is cheap but such good quality. I could never see myself not shopping there!

• AsheleyLafontant By  AsheleyLafontant
    08.15.11

Evenly coats my face, moisturizes my face very well, inexpensive, worth the price! Love it♥♥

• CloudNa By  CloudNa
    08.11.11

Definitely a cheap but great product. It makes my face feel real smooth and makeup goes on evenly :)

• lzbthevers By  lzbthevers
    07.15.11

Can I just say that e.l.f.'s face primer is absolutely wonderful. I had tried other primers and my makeup wouldn't stay and my face would end up greasier than when I started. But since I started using e.l.f.'s face primer I have noticed that my makeup stays put even in the hot Florida sun. My makeup is also going on more smoothly and evenly which I love and my face is not all greasy either. I only use one pump of the primer and it covers my entire face, so the saying "a little goes a long way" does apply. I also have sensitve skin so this is a great product for my face, no reactions what-so-ever. And you really can't beat the fact that it only costs $6.00!

• hannahrenee26 By  hannahrenee26
    04.28.11

ELF products are so inexpensive and they work well too! I can't wait to go and get it the next time i'm at Target.

• suping By  suping
    03.22.11

i love this product. it works really well for me but i kinda hate the smell. it has this smell of gas and the pump isn't working really well. Overall, it is a great product!