Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc free Loose Powder | SheSpeaks

• Liny07 By  Liny07
    02.07.10

Love this product works very good. No breakouts i would definately recomment this if you have sensitive skin and very warey about what makeup products you use for your face. And its better than gettin and bare minerals that cost like 50 bucks yea right this is way better only 10 bucks!! Well worth it

• daisymay1028 By  daisymay1028
    02.03.10

i like the this make up line

• beagledog16 By  beagledog16
    02.03.10

Physicians formula has always been one of my favorite lines. Since it is a mineral line you should not need any foundation underneath it. The purpose of the mineral make up is that it reflects light and takes on your own skin tone. And yes they do have pigment or else it would be translucent.

• jusodre By  jusodre
    02.03.10

I personally so like this make up line, but this specific powder is by far one of the best I've ever tried. Excellent!

• mardel By  mardel
    02.03.10

I don't like this makeup line at all! Either their products are to powdery or they are not pigmented at all. The worst part is that they are over priced!

• cheryl25875 By  cheryl25875
    02.03.10

I am allergic to alot of make-up, and I love this make-up.. I have no break outs. Also, feels like your wearing nothing on your face..

• keroppi26 By  keroppi26
    02.03.10

I use it over foundation and i love it, its so sheer that it feels like if im not wearing anything at all.

• n8tiveprincess By  n8tiveprincess
    02.01.10

Ever since I found this powder I use nothing else! It covers like foundation! Its especially good if your allergic to other make up. Just make sure you wash your brush every once in a while and it works great every time! They also have a Organic Wear version that are safe for you and the environment!

• msfriendly By  msfriendly
    10.05.09

I started using this as soon as it came out. I love it!!! No more break-outs and the price is very reasonable compared to other mineral make-up. I also highly recommend this product.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.05.09

This is a great powder. I love their products.