Dominos Pizza | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.20.14

I dont well how known it is that dominos previously used to get not very good ratings for pizza but i hope everyone who thought this years back goves dominos another shot. They have so many new pizzas and even theyre basic has been revised. The deep dish is so amazing. They have some pretty good sandwiches for a pizza shop which is a nice change from typical pizza once in awhile. They also have these little chocolate lava cakes that are to die for! I now typically tend to order dominos more than any as to where before i probably might not even consider calling.

• ElenaB ElenaB
    11.09.12

Domino's pizza does'nt have a great flavor. I like their hot wings but that's about it. I definately don''t go there for the pizza.

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    09.14.13

Dominoes has great deals but not so great tasting pizza. The dough has a grainy rough weird taste that isn't the best.

• juliekate78 By  juliekate78
    09.12.13

Dominos always has great deals for family meals! I'm sure every restaurant is different, but the one we purchase from is always quite consistent in flavor and freshness. Their pizza has a traditional flavor, versus others that tend to be either sweet or spicy. The have some yummy sides that we love, my favorite is the stuffed cheesy bread with spinach and feta! Great for a meal on its own. I was doubtful about the pastas, but was delighted to find that the chicken alfredo pasta was very good.

• Adrianna23 By  Adrianna23
    09.09.13

Domino's pizza is okay if you are on a budget. But, honestly you get what you pay for. Sometimes, it is really greasy or tastes like cardboard. Just be mindeful.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Can be good, can be bad. For the price not bad though

• nicolemonroex3 By  nicolemonroex3
    08.04.13

For pizza lovers, Dominos is delicious! I love the garlic crust, and how they offer more then just pizza. it is SO good.

• KarmiRose By  KarmiRose
    06.28.13

My family loves Dominos! It is always fresh and how when we receive it and I have to say I love their pepperoni :)

• laren50 By  laren50
    04.24.13

Dominos is OK but I always end up with a really greasy pizza. You never know what you are going to get with them. Sometimes its great, other times scary!

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.24.13

Domino's is great! They always have a great coupon section of their website, they have a tracker, and their crust and sauce tastes so good!

• chewri By  chewri
    03.10.13

this is great for a fast pizza and it's great to have it delivered to your door

• KouponKat By  KouponKat
    03.07.13

Domino's is a big hit with my kids. We have our Domino's pizza delivered to our house, and we are always amazed at how quickly the driver arrives with our meal. My kids like to watch the screen to see when the pizza is being made, and when it goes out for delivery. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for pizza, so I order the Philly Beef sandwich, and it is flavorful and toasty!