Softsoap Body Butter Scrub Coconut Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• nursejulz By  nursejulz
    12.09.11

Not my absolute favorite. The smell is nice however it doesnt last like most other body washes. I have very harsh water (FLORIDA) and in combination with this soap, I feel scummy.

• BrendaTravis By  BrendaTravis
    10.15.11

I love the smell of this product--could be soapier--but for the money its great

• Amanda_Ellis By  Amanda_Ellis
    10.03.11

Great product that I have used in the past and will definitely be using again!

• bluegemini10 By  bluegemini10
    08.28.11

This is one of my favorite products, I love the smell, and it isn't dryig to my skin. I use it once a week.

• NEThing2save By  NEThing2save
    05.22.11

I love the scent. Great product. I will purchase again.

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

Haven't tried this exact scent but the shea butter one, really nice. Softsoap has always been a favorite brand of mine, it doesn't dry out my skin. They used to have watermelon, that was my favorite for years!

• ChapstickGypsy By  ChapstickGypsy
    04.17.11

I really like this product. It smells amazing.It feels like a gentle scrub. I will be buying this again

• STEMPhD By  STEMPhD
    12.12.10

The scent of this body wash is evocative of the beach during summertime...it's pleasant...like sunscreen. The soap exfoliates well and is quite nice. 4/5 because I still prefer my bath and body works gels.

• smyerscoan By  smyerscoan
    11.05.10

I love the smell and the feeling afterwards, but I wish it would get more soapy. I don't know if that is a word. Not as sudsy as other soaps, another questionable word. Other than that it is great...

• rakesfunnyfarm By  rakesfunnyfarm
    11.05.10

I love this stuff,makes my skin soft and smell so yummy.

• kramash By  kramash
    10.21.10

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash. Totally helps with dry skin. Smells heavenly!

• browneyes78 By  browneyes78
    09.21.10

I love this soap. It smells awesome, makes skin so soft.

• msofty68 By  msofty68
    07.15.10

I love that soap!!!

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08
    07.14.10

i absolutely love this soap.usually i have a hard time finding soap that will make my skin soft but this product def. does just that.

• tina30219 By  tina30219
    02.12.10

I want to try it I am going to as soon as I get some money.