Nintendo Wii New Super Mario Bros Review Page 4 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• prochs By  prochs
    07.12.12

Love this classic game and my children love playing this with the family.

• hardcorexpiink By  hardcorexpiink
    07.10.12

LOVE IT!! NOT ONLY IS THE GAME JUST AWESOME, BUT IT BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF PLAYING THE ORIGINAL VERSION AS A CHILD

• barrybunch By  barrybunch
    06.19.12

Great family game! Up to four can play and it is very fun

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

This game is so much fun!!!! It's a must have if you have a Wii!

• allisonmarie43 By  allisonmarie43
    05.06.12

Even more fun than I remember as a kid

• iDachs By  iDachs
    05.05.12

This game is great to play alone, for the "child at heart," or for a group. It is much harder to play with more than one player at a time, but makes some aspects of the game easier. The levels are difficult for small children, but older children and adults alike will enjoy beating the rounds.

• knflaf325 By  knflaf325
    05.05.12

I remeber playing Mario, but my kids wanted me to review this game, They say it is awesome. Worth the money to buy it.

• NAvery1 By  NAvery1
    05.02.12

I remember this as a kid. Similair features thats why I love it. My son can't put the game down.

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    05.02.12

love, love, love....this is why i got my wii. me and my 33 year old brother play this alll the time. we used to play the original mario on rainy days all day when we were like 12. we still have the systems and still play. this version is alot of fum. my 4 year old loves it too

• kristine0613 By  kristine0613
    03.12.12

Who doesnt love Mario, my husband and i play the game along with out kids.

• jessicamezalove By  jessicamezalove
    02.16.12

Awesome game!!!! its a lot of fun

• tmcprice By  tmcprice
    01.11.12

THE BEST!!!!! i have no other words

• katgreene22 By  katgreene22
    12.11.11

This game is supper and addicting I have even played with my 5 yr old niece we have party's and just play mario!

• jamilea By  jamilea
    09.26.11

This game is very challenging, but super fun. I love how interactive it is with the controler instead of just some simple push an arrow button and hold down the A or B button. You can actually tilt the remote and shake it and everything. Also, it's more difficult to play with a partner at times but also give you an advantage when it comes to defeating the bosses in the castles. It reminds me just of the old mario on the super nintendo again. Oh the days.

• mfk712 By  mfk712
    09.23.11

I remember playing this as a kid! And I love it just as much now and I have to share with my kids!