Nintendo Wii New Super Mario Bros | SheSpeaks

• This is by far my favorite family video game to play! My kids beg me to play with them, and I'm happy to.

• diggit02 By  diggit02
    05.02.13

Love Mario! The whole family plays together.

• JustJ3n By  JustJ3n
    02.15.13

Love playing Mario games. To me it very addicting and i can play it over and over an never get tired of it.

• Bethriley By  Bethriley
    02.03.13

Absolutely love this! My husband and I played this game together. It was fun to be able to play multiple players at one time. The side scrolling movement was nostalgic because it was like the old mario games, it was a nice change from a lot of the other games out now that are 3D.

• latissims By  latissims
    09.21.12

This game started it all for my son. He first played it when he was 6 years old. The controls were early and he hooked from day one. It was also nice to introduce the Nintendo family to my kids since my husband and I both grew up playing Super Mario Bros.

• Coralfish By  Coralfish
    09.20.12

Classic game my husband and I play together.

• sharon38 By  sharon38
    09.17.12

This is a classic game that my kids and I did enjoy until our wii got knocked out by a storm recently.

• lizag2012 By  lizag2012
    09.08.12

i love this game.

• wlroberts By  wlroberts
    09.04.12

lotsof fun loads of levels and very challanging

• amandaf79 By  amandaf79
    09.04.12

Best game for the Wii hands down!!! You can play 4 people at once instead of taking turns like in the old days

• Batman825 By  Batman825
    09.04.12

I LOVE MARIO, Me and my family like to play. It is a great family game and we have lots of fun. I recommend geting this if you like games that family can all play. It is a awsome single player game to!