Gerber Gentle Plus Formula | SheSpeaks

• This is the only formula I could use interchangeable with nursing. It never made my baby sick. It's a great Product

• beautymonster85 By  beautymonster85
    10.11.12

One of the only formulas that I recommend as a mother and medical expertise. When my girl was a baby, she absolutely loved this and never spit up again after trying this and sticking with it. HIGHLY recommended.

• JanelUnderwood By  JanelUnderwood

LOVE

• jlc1082 By  jlc1082
    10.11.12

Good formula, I don't know though.. for the most part formula was formula for my kids, there were very few they had problems with.

• violetrose By  violetrose
    10.09.12

this formula was a life saver for my first two. it really stopped the gassyness.

• abruntra By  abruntra
    09.28.12

We use this for my daughter. Helped solve the gas and upset tummy issues. However, I will say that her bm's are terribly stinky! Worse than any other formula fed baby I've ever smelled.

• courtneyhaueter By  courtneyhaueter
    09.19.12

I used this for my baby, but not on a regular basis. He was mostly breastfed, but when I needed him to have formula for various reasons, this was the only formula he would drink! It was a lifesaver.

• himanisilky By  himanisilky
    09.06.12

I have been using it for both of my kids..And i trust the Gerber brand!! The milk powder is soft smooth and easy to digest for kids.. And it contains all the antibodies and minerals good for kids. One tin lasts for 20 days as per for my 1 kid at a time!!

• hallmarkjl By  hallmarkjl
    08.29.12

I use this with my 2 month old. I wish I knew about it when my 4 year old was a baby. I had to change his formula a few times when he was a baby. My 2 month old hasnt had any problems with this at all.

• chrissy2lily By  chrissy2lily
    06.10.12

I have not had any issues with my DD on this formula . She had the normal spit ups when she was a bit younger but has seem to out grow them . It makes a mommy feel great knowing her baby is getting all the nutrients and vitamins she needs !!

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    09.21.11

Never had problems with using this formula