Shutterfly Photo Books | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.24.14

Easy to use to make photo albums. I have done this for Christmas presents, birthday parties, baby showers and retirements. You just upload your photos and drop them into an album and format it as you wish. My family looks foward to seeing what new creation I will have every Christmas.

• pippilongstocking By  pippilongstocking
    03.08.13

The Shutterfly system that you use to upload your photos, do the layout and design for your product is very user-friendly. The products that we have ordered, photo books and large photo blankets, were of much better quality than we had expected and were very nice. The only reason why I'm taking a star off is because unless you have a coupon, the prices are a little steep, at least for us, especially when there are so many other similar companies. However, that being said, we haven't been disappointed with any of the products that we have ordered and received (they are delivered in a timely manner). While I would suggest to be sure you can find a good coupon first for the project you have in mind, I recommend Shutterfly.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

Sutterfly is a great site and company to work with. I love them and their products.

• Treyjal By  Treyjal
    10.29.12

Shutterfly is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. By far the best way to keep up with all your pictures and tell a story with them.

• meltal By  meltal
    10.29.12

I love these photo books. I have made a few over the last couple of years and they have turned out great. I am in the process of making one of my daughters wedding. I can't wait to get it. They are so easy to make and have so many options to choose from. I always use storyboard and it is simple. They are a great value and If you aren't in a hurry you will surely get a coupon to make them half off. They never disappoint.

• ashleypreciosa By  ashleypreciosa
    10.09.12

We bought shutterfly books last year for Christmas. We were very happy with the quality of the books but they can get kind of pricey unless you have a coupon.

• abelyalejandra By  abelyalejandra
    10.04.12

these book are great quality and stand up to alot will definetly buy again

• krys2000 By  krys2000
    09.14.12

I have used Shutterfly for multiple picture prints, photo books, and gifts now. It is AMAZING!!! I absolutely LOVE these adorable picture books. It doesn't do me any good to have a million pictures of my kids when the only way I can see them is on my computer! Shutterfly makes it possible for me to custom make gifts for my family and send them without having to go to the post office, which is awesome. I also love how I can send prints to anyone on my list. It may be slightly more expensive than printing them at Walgreens and mailing it myself, but it Shutterfly makes it so effortless. I'd recommend Shutterfly to everyone with a camera!

• jacgardens By  jacgardens
    09.10.12

I got one for each of my kids for Christmas last year. They were the hit of the day with all the family. I look forward to getting more. They make such amazing gifts.

• Megahottie By  Megahottie
    07.10.12

Great photo book!

• hardcorexpiink By  hardcorexpiink
    07.10.12

SHUTTERFLY PHOTO PRODUCTS ARE AMAZING!! WE HAVE ORDERED SO MUCH STUFF FOR OUR HOUSE