JELL-O Mousse Temptations Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• KATANN322 By  KATANN322
    01.24.10

They are sugar free and they satisfy my cravings for chocolate and something sweet at the same time. Add a dollop of sugar free Cool Whip and you have a complete dessert! Delicious!

• mooneykell By  mooneykell
    01.20.10

I love this Jello! It is a bit fluffy in my mouth, but wonderfully flavored and low in calories.

• countrycouponclipper By  countrycouponclipper
    01.20.10

I tried the carmel I wasnt crazy about it I would love to try the chocolate I'm sure its a lot better.

• aemill1 By  aemill1
    01.20.10

I liked the chocolate...great alternative to something less healthy!

• vacation4mom By  vacation4mom
    01.20.10

House Party let me try them for free. The local grocery stores (In SoCal, of all places!) don't carry all of the flavors so I was limited, but the 2 I did try were alright. The texture was odd, but the flavors were good.

• AshleyElaine By  AshleyElaine
    01.16.10

I have only tried chocolate indulgence but my overall impression was okay. It made a good light snack but I still felt the need to eat more than one to feel satisfied. I liked the texture, it was different, kinda fluffy & airy

• jjoyce By  jjoyce
    01.14.10

I love this over the chocolate mousse but this one far exceeds the chocolate flavor. It's smooth and creamy and just enough to hit the spot without busting your seams on your clothes. This has been wonderful for my diet as I can cheat smartly. The packaging is even nice and tempting but I like the color brown. Way to go Jello!

• manzooro By  manzooro
    01.11.10

I have tried the caramel and Chocolate flavors. I must say they are extremely yummy and very filling too! They look so light and fluffy so you don't expect it to be so filling, but one cup does the trick :) I would definitely recommend this to anyone for its great taste. FYI, the chocolate flavor is yummier :)

• Chidesha By  Chidesha
    01.08.10

The product taste ok. I mean it doesn't have a lot of crap in it, but I must say it is expensive far from $3 where I live.

• athenspsp By  athenspsp
    01.08.10

I loved the fact that this product didn't have an unnatural aftertaste. It tasted like the real deal.

• amybeth6578 By  amybeth6578
    01.05.10

I love these! They are a great solution for a sweet craving. I have tried the Chocolate Indulgence and Caramel Creme flavors and like both equally. They are light and fluffy without being too rich. I have not tried the Dark Chocolate Decadence but probably will in the future. I hope they will add other flavors as well.

• threelittlewishes By  threelittlewishes
    01.05.10

I love these for a sweet treat--just wish there were a few more flavors! Keeps me from making a higher calorie choice when I crave that "little something"!

• twin_pat By  twin_pat
    12.30.09

I love these. I bought the dark chocolate and it satified by craving for chocolate. Delicious!

• diamonddiaries By  diamonddiaries
    12.29.09

It's light and fluffy and gone all too fast. I love it.

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    12.29.09

I thought they were just okay; they are expensive. I bought the dark chocolate and the caramel cream and tried 1 of each (the kids are eating the rest). I thought the caramel cream tasted like chocolate- I couldn't taste any caramel in it. I liked them, but not sure I want to pay the $ for it.