LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This is one of the best toys we could have purchased when our son was learning to stand on his own. Wanting to touch the buttons and make things light up was definitely a motivator for him to stand and try and use those chubby little legs of his! His favorite thing to do was "sing" after he figured out which buttons made which songs play. There are no pieces to lose, nothing to pick up, and if you need to pack it away the legs come off very easily!

• swankysuey By  swankysuey
    12.13.11

This is a great toy, but the legs on older versions are a bit more stable since they have "feet." Also watch out to find out if the one you're buying has detachable legs or not. Obviously the detachable leg versions allow you more freedom for storing it flatter and modifying it for younger children.

• kramertomkat By  kramertomkat
    12.06.11

This was by far the best toy I ever bought! My children played with it forever and now I continue to buy these for gifts. We would take the legs off and place directly on the floor for great tummy time!

• dami203 By  dami203
    12.06.11

My son get bored with toys very easily. He's amused for a minute or so, then moves on. This toy however, kept him entertained for quite a while and he keeps coming back for more. Definitely a great toy and we love that it's educational to boot!

• caligirl26 By  caligirl26
    12.04.11

I'm a Professional Nanny and a lot of the families I've worked with have this toy. All of the kids love it! From babies to toddlers, there's something for every age. The baby I currently work with loves to bang on it and I get to teach him about colors, shapes, alphabet, etc. Ages 6 months to 3 years.

• samc72279 By  samc72279
    12.01.11

Both of kiddos absolutely loved this toy...It was perfect for the wobbly stage, when they weren't walking just yet alone and just learning to stand. Lots to keep them entertained and stable when they fell or pulled themselves up on it.

• mrsmommywright By  mrsmommywright
    10.07.11

my daughter loved this!! we got it at a very reasonable price. it was very simple to assemble, very easy to replace the batteries.

• love4999 By  love4999
    09.28.11

My daughter loved it! I can't wat to get it out for my son. Lots of entertainment for littles ones. My daughter loved dancing to the music once she could stand. I also like that before she could stand, it could sit on the floor and be played with.

• kresnak By  kresnak
    08.09.11

My boys (1 and 2) Love Love Love this! Bonus: very educational!

• ymoore16 By  ymoore16
    02.23.11

Very good toy to learn from. My son loved playing the little piano on it. It kept him entertained.

• SeaniesMom By  SeaniesMom
    02.11.11

My son absolutely loves this music table. He is 18 months old now, and it has consistently been one of his "go-to" toys for a while now. He loves the "spanish mode" and will often switch it to Spanish himself. I think my husband and I now know all of the colors in Spanish by heart!