Disney Phineas and Ferb

Disney Phineas and Ferb

4.7
              Rated #9 in Television Shows
60 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

My 4 year old son LOVES this show. It is one of the shows that I like as well. The characters are cute and I love that Candice can never get her brothers in trouble. :)

My daughter and I love this show! My little brother got me hooked on it! It's so fun and stretches your imagination! I wish when I was a kid I could build all the things Phineas and Ferb do!

My granddaughter, my daughter and I all love this show. It is imaginative, interesting, musical and entertaining.

My grandchildren love this show and it is on Netflix so I can put it on when they visit! I like that it is silly and not full of nasty things!

This is the only show on the Disney channel right now that is appropriate for kids between 7-13. My daughter has seen every single episode, owns the movie and several t-shirts. When we were at Disneyland, she chased the Phineas and Ferb "parade" down the street. This really is a wonderful show that challenges kids to think outside the box in a clean, friendly way.

My son loves this show, and I find myself laughing at the jokes. Makes it easier for adults to watch with kids!

My daughter loves this show! F

My husband and I watch this after my kids go to bed! lol My son likes the cartoon and we like that it's good wholesome entertainment for him. It's really funny

My 7 year old and 2 year old love this show. I don't really enjoy watching cartoons, but this one I can sit through. Great show.

my whole family watches this! Both of us parents and kids from 14-3. we are fans

LOVE this show, and we love watching it with our 6 year old. Love the characters, story lines, and music. It's just plain fun!

My 3 year old loves this show. Even I sit down and watch to see what they've come up with this time. They use a lot of imagination and creativity in every episode. And the platypus is sooo random but its cute! PPPEEERRRRYY!!

i really like this show its funny, and cute.

I came across this cartoon by total accident. I have a 4 and a 2 year old and after the first episode they were hooked. I often find myself watching it when they aren't around! It think it is just a great cartoon! My kids especially like Perry ;0)

We love this show in my house. My 5 year old son is always excited to see what Phineas and Ferb will be doing and the sidestory with Agent P is wonderful! My husband and I even enjoy this one and we both have caught ourselves singing the songs. We loved the music so much and when the CD of some of the songs was available, I purchased it instantly! We listen and sing all the time in the car, and I will even admit it, I listen and sing the songs when my son isn't even in the car!