Target up & up Diapers Review Page 4 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• TWHAL2 By  TWHAL2
    09.25.12

After trying many different brands, I found that UP&UP from Target works the best!! We have had many issues with other brands, especially during night time. We switched to the target brand a couple weeks ago and havent had a leak since. Would strongly recommend!

• cowgirl_3298 By  cowgirl_3298
    09.23.12

Great price for diapers that WERE great diapers! We have been using the Target diapers wtih the blue and green circles on them and were happy but recently they have "improved" their diapers and now they suck. They now leak like crazy and the outside if stiff and scratchy. We won't be buying any more Target diapers from now on.

• melissazoesmom By  melissazoesmom
    08.24.12

I stated using these diapers after trying every brand including Pampers, Luvs and Huggies on my son and having them leak. A friend recommended Target's diapers and I am so glad I tried them, no more leaky diapers. The main steam diapers kept my son dry during the day but not over night. Target's Up brand kept him dry all night and I continued to use them with great success with my third child. As long as you have the proper size they will not leak, if they start leaking move up a size.

• MamaKass3 By  MamaKass3
    07.15.12

Only brand I use now is up and up by target. I liked them better before the renovation in April I think it was. They still work, the outside is just a little rough. I like the price vs quantity. You get a lot for your buck. They leak on occasion, mostyly night time when he has had a lot to drink. I LOVE these diapers. Even with the occasional leaks, I gave 5 stars.

• alwaysblabbing By  alwaysblabbing
    07.08.12

These diapers are ok. I have not experienced leaks with them but I find the texture odd and the fit strange. Not a bad buy but not my favorite.

• tobey_k7 By  tobey_k7
    06.04.12

I think these diapers are great, especially considering the price! Two kids in diapers at one time is not cheap! The tabs do stick a little too well sometimes, but that is ok as I am throwing the diaper away anyways at that point. We rarely have leak issues. Love them!

• glittergirlajj By  glittergirlajj
    06.01.12

These diapers do not leak even after wearing all night. And the best thing is that they are so much cheaper than name brand diapers. I actually perfer them over LUVS and Huggies.

• circularsmiles By  circularsmiles
    05.21.12

Horrible for us! My daughter's sensitive skin was wrecked by contact dermatitis thanks to these diapers,bleck!

• daisygirl673 By  daisygirl673
    04.02.12

I love up&up diapers. They are the most economical, and still work great. Every once in awhile we have a leak overnight, but that happens with Pampers and Huggies too. Great product for an economical price!

• seaburn32 By  seaburn32
    03.30.12

Absolutely terrible. I tried these diapers for the first time last week and have had nothing but problems... and leaks. My daughter wore them twice to bed and both times woke up soaked all the way to the mattress. They do not absorb and are very thin.

• kmgorecki By  kmgorecki
    03.28.12

I have used Target brand diapers for both of my children and they have worked wonderfully. I do not have trouble with the tapes, and the diapers have caught many "big blowouts". I wish there were more "cute" options available in them, but the current polka dot pattern is better than the plain white that was my only option with my first child 7 years ago. I did not like Pampers because of the smell they made when they were wet (though I loved the cloth feel), and while Huggies worked well for my kids, the Target brand was less expensive and worked just as well. I have been extremely satisfied and will continue to buy them until my 8 month old is potty-trained.

• carrieeck By  carrieeck
    03.23.12

these diapers leak very quickly

• koopatroopa By  koopatroopa
    03.22.12

They work just as well as the costly brands. The only thing that I don't like is that, the latches work just a little too well.

• hannahsmom04 By  hannahsmom04
    03.15.12

they sag and they are rough feeling, my daughter is very slim dont fit her as well as pampers or luvs

• Cassrox By  Cassrox
    03.14.12

I LOVE the Target Up & Up Diapers. The design is cute & the price is right! I have never had a problem with leaks during the daytime or overnight. I've used them from size 1 to my twin boys current size 5.