Aveeno Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion | SheSpeaks

• Wendee76 By  Wendee76
    09.03.10

Aveeno products are all good they are good for even the most sensitive skin care needs, I use this lotion on my residents and it keeps their skin hydrated, it also is availble for itchy skin needs too. I really would recomend this product if you don't use it already

• Smiley101 By  Smiley101
    09.03.10

I use this lotion on a regular basis. Make my skin nice and smooth.

• angiehoehnen By  angiehoehnen
    09.03.10

I love this product!!!!! I keep it next to my kitchen sink and apply it often......

• brifontaine By  brifontaine
    09.03.10

I used this regularly. Really keeps my legs smoother!

• bubblegumpop By  bubblegumpop
    08.31.10

I use this aveeno product on my body, especially my knees and elbows. I also use their facial mosturizer which is also awesome.

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    12.07.09

I've never bought this lotion before, I already started the dry / itchy Winter skin. I would to try this ASAP.

• bklepper By  bklepper

best. lotion. ever.

• kcdurden By  kcdurden
    12.07.09

I have horribly dry and itchy skin during the winter and have found only one product that helps but doesn't last all day. Looking at these comments I am going to have to give this a try. My skin is also very sensitive to perfumed lotions, so I hope they have a lotion for that.

• lafsalot824 By  lafsalot824
    12.07.09

I use Aveeno and love it!

• cthmommy By  cthmommy
    12.07.09

I Love all Aveeno products and have used them for years, when my kids were young I loved the baby line they have, we use the lotion regularly and love it. I have psoriasis and it doesn't irritate it like most lotions do.