Victorias Secret So Sexy Shampoo Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Leisha By  Leisha
    10.15.09

I have always thought about trying it but the cost keeps me from doing it!

• kugel_k By  kugel_k
    10.15.09

I haven't received that product so for that i can't comment..but i would like too.

• Manhugsutoo By  Manhugsutoo
    10.15.09

Have tried it but is to much money to use it all the time

• Alyssarae92293 By  Alyssarae92293

I HAVE TO TRY THIS!

• melissaspen By  melissaspen
    10.15.09

Not a big fan of the so sexy hair care products. I found the conditioner to be like clumpy it was weird. And my hair was not feeling awesome after I used it. But there Love Spell shampoo however is soooo good. That fragrance rocks.

• gabbyuhlig By  gabbyuhlig
    10.15.09

of course they are 10.00 each. it's victoria secret. they are really exspensive. that's why i only go there when i have that free panty coupon. it's just too exspensive for me. i mean to me, bras shouldn't be like 60 dollars. sorry to say but that's stupid to me. love the store though...

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.15.09

I did not even know they made shampoo. I will have to try it.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    10.15.09

what i dont get is, how can you wriet a review say its affordable yet write that the CON of it is $10.00. if its $10.00 each, then its not worth it for me. too expensive. it also depends on how big the bottle is. seeing as how sleek the package is, i would say its the size of a hair spray can or less...