Playtex Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes | SheSpeaks

• stefny2312 stefny2312
    03.25.14

I carry these everywhere with me. I have a 2 year old daughter who gets in a lot of messes! IN the winter they are especially handy for doctors offices, stores, or anywhere else we might go where germs can be spread and a bathroom isn't always the best choice. In the summer I love them for the exact same reason, and because she is always getting dirty. We are a family on the go and Wet Ones work well for us!

• christyhartley3 By  christyhartley3
    04.05.14

Awesome product! We keep them handy even though we no longer have babies. They work great for road trips.

• bigdraws71 By  bigdraws71
    03.27.14

Awesome product I often keep this in my baby bag to wipe little hands and grown hands has well I keep this product in my home I have many containers so thanks for an awesome product

• stefny2312 By  stefny2312
    03.25.14

• Mackster By  Mackster
    02.07.14

I've been buying this specific brand of wipes for several years now. I like that they can be used for both hands and. face, yet are disinfecting as well. We always keep a container in each vehicle, on the boat, in the camper,in each garage (and we have 3), in each bathroom and in both kitchens.

• clare11 By  clare11
    01.10.14

Every mom should have these . Great for classrooms offices and other public areas as well as in the car and at restaurants. if you like things to be clean than this is the product for you!!

• AugustRye By  AugustRye
    01.08.14

I absolutely love this wipes. I keep one in each of my vehicles. Great for sticky, dirty or greasy hands on the go. A must have!

• Conniedomingo By  Conniedomingo
    11.29.13

A must have for going out with children.. I'd always take this with me everywhere. I use it to wipe down the table at the restaurants, my children's hands before and after they eat, wipe their dirty faces and many more. less use of the restroom.

• beccalynnlove By  beccalynnlove
    11.21.13

I never leave the house without these and they are always in the car at all times. Baby and little kids are mess and these really help.

• saracot By  saracot
    10.23.13

I absolutely love wet ones. Whenever I run across a mess and on-the-go, they actually become my life savers! Thank you wet ones!!

• HotPinkNChoc By  HotPinkNChoc
    08.21.13

It's rare that I don't have a package of Wet Ones on me! I buy a month's worth at a time. I have 4 children, so we keep Wet Ones in business, I'm sure. I don't trust any other brand to clean up the messes and germs we get into.