Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• omgsary omgsary
    06.18.20

Hair magic!

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle leaves my usually wild and unruly curly hair feeling way more soft and considerably less frizzy. Also it smells soooo good!

• CarolynW By  CarolynW
    01.25.14

Excellent conditioner. This beat out the Aveda products I was using for years. I have naturally curly hair. Naturally curly hair also tends to be dry. I started using the Aussie 3 minute hair miracle as my daily conditioner. My stylist (he's a master stylist) was amazed at the improvement in the bounce, shine, texture and health of my hair. He wanted to know which product I was using. I had to confess it was the Aussie 3 minute miracle not the products from his salon. "Wow, Keep using it."

• Axr110 By  Axr110
    01.24.14

This stuff is great. I got the best results when I used it only once per week. My hair was very soft and manageable. I have used this product for many years. It's not expensive. You will be quite surprised with the results.

• jessi82 By  jessi82
    01.24.14

Miracle in a bottle! Moisturizing,soften,and detangles my natural curls

• pffoy3779 By  pffoy3779
    01.23.14

Great product. Love the smell (not overly fruity, etc).

• DarJustine By  DarJustine
    12.21.13

I love this stuff! The only problem with it that I have is that I have to leave it on longer than 3 minutes. However, it makes my hair super soft and shiny so I have no problem with the wait.

• thistle809 By  thistle809
    11.26.13

I used to use this, but have since discovered Aubrey Organics products. I use the Island Naturals shampoo and conditioner and the Sea Buckthorn Leave-in Conditioner. Much better for the environment and even better than Aussie for my hair.

• fifthrevoir By  fifthrevoir
    08.09.13

This product saved my hair's life! It is such an amazing litte product, I cannot explain it enough. I recommend it.

• mgtan05 By  mgtan05
    08.08.13

This product does a great job for the price! I've used much more expensive products that work only minimally better.

• cg2362 By  cg2362
    06.05.13

I love this product. It makes my hair nice and soft.

• zsifford1 By  zsifford1
    06.02.13

I use this now in my curly hair regimen and I love it and so does my YouTube followers.