Emergen-C Super Orange Dietary Supplement Review Page 4 of 7 | SheSpeaks

12.10.11

An okay product

• RedTabbyWittyKitty By  RedTabbyWittyKitty
    12.08.11

I pour one of these in with any bottled water I am drinking, even flavored water. It is best with Crystal Light, in my opinion. I get the benefit of the nutrients along with the water intake. I take vitamins and minerals on a daily basis. Anything to help boost your immune system during cold/flu season is a must!

• fnewspost By  fnewspost
    12.03.11

My husband and I use this when we're feeling a cold coming on or just feeling rundown. It has a pleasant taste and is easy to add to glass of water. Full of vitamins, it helps keep us well.

• simple_twists By  simple_twists
    11.02.11

My husband and I down Emergen-C at the very hint of a cold -- knocks it out every time!

• heather164 By  heather164
    10.27.11

I use Emergen C religiously... I keep it at home and at work. It really does help fight a cold and keeps my going throughout the day when I need a little boost. I love this stuff!

• tfeldman By  tfeldman
    10.26.11

This is instant energy - love it!

• michellesq By  michellesq
    10.26.11

best vitamin boost product out there that I've tried. Felt a cold coming on last week, and used 2x/day for 3 days - avoided the cold completely. I travel quite frequently for work and take one before boarding the plane as an extra measure to avoid contaminated airplane germs :)

• DreamN By  DreamN
    10.26.11

I love Emergen-C, and by far the Super Orange is my favorite. I really felt like this product makes a difference for me - the first year that I used it I was able to get over a cold a lot faster than normal - so I've continued to keep this on hand!!

• edc722 By  edc722
    10.26.11

As soon as I feel a cold coming on, I pump up the Emergen-c. I have def noticed how well it worked for me.

• holliewood0223 By  holliewood0223
    10.17.11

Great stuff...no complaints here. Wonderful when you are congested or a cold.

• richlady By  richlady
    10.09.11

I like this product. It is a great way to get an extra boost of Vitamn C.

• donna205 By  donna205
    10.03.11

I hate the way it taste!!

• sarahk380 By  sarahk380
    09.29.11

I have been using this for 10 years now. Any time I feel a sore throat or an ear ache coming on I begin taking these morning and evening and within one day I am feeling much better. The times that I have not made the time to take it I always end up regretting it! In the morning I enjoy mixing it with strawberry yogurt, milk and vanilla slim fast. It gives my morning smoothie an extra kick that tastes great!

• favour72 By  favour72
    09.28.11

This product is the best! i highly recommend it, the taste is great and it a quick way to boost your immune system!!

• atkinsan11 By  atkinsan11
    09.22.11

I take Emergen C almost daily to not only keep my immune system built up, but to also give me a boost of energy when needed. They taste great dissolve it in water and then pour it over crushed ice or hot! The raspberry flavor is my favorite.