Emergen C Super Orange Dietary Supplement | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This stuff tasted fine and is great if you want a large dose of Vitamin C, but the whole 'immune system' thing didn't work for me. My kids were coming down with a cold and I took a ton of this stuff thinking that I'd be able to avoid the cold, but I had it worse than anyone!!

• NYReviewer By  NYReviewer
    02.15.13

I sear by these during flu season! Taste great and get the job done! Its also a great way to take your C!

• terasugi By  terasugi
    02.15.13

awesome for keeping you healthy in an easy to use formula. Tastes great too!

• lbfanning By  lbfanning
    09.21.12

I'm around a lot of people every day and this stuff is a saving grace. Whenever I feel a tickle in my throat or haven't had enough fruit I use a packet. I always feel great afterwards and I feel like it does help a lot. Always have it on hand! But I did try the target brand emergen-c because it's a lot cheaper and I felt that worked just as well.

• mamabeck By  mamabeck
    09.21.12

We regularly use EmergenC when there is an illness going around our church or community. The immune boost from the Vitamin C is enough to keep us from getting the illness or at the very least, lessen its effects. It's easy to take for all ages, and a good price in the stores.

• rarah1 By  rarah1
    09.11.12

I have a horrible diet and a lot of health problems so I feel sluggish quite often. I drink this about 4 times a week when I feel like i need some energy. it definitely works and its good for you!

• jb4given By  jb4given
    08.15.12

Great product. So easy to take and tastes great. i keep some in my desk at work for a fast pick-me-up.

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    05.23.12

Wow, this drink is awesome and mt go-to when i'm flat out tired/exhausted and it taste soooooooooooooooo good!!!!

• begemot By  begemot
    03.21.12

Too sour, but good source of vitamin C...

• mrsbdavis By  mrsbdavis
    03.21.12

great way to get your nutrients and a great flavored drink. We take it daily to prevent cold. My son loves Emergen-C!

• BramblyHedge By  BramblyHedge
    01.12.12

These are great to have on hand when you need a boost on the go.