Organix Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

I love this shampoo and conditioner!! It is very good for your hair to repair and make it healthier and it also helps it get longer!! Bonus is they smell great and leave your hair smelling yummy!!

• zoestone By  zoestone
    03.27.12

Best shampoo ever!! I tried this shampoo when it was on sale. It was a bit too pricey when it first came out. I fell in love with it! The Tea Tree and Mint leaves your scalp refreshed and almost tingly! I also love the Cherry Blossom and the Coconut Milk. The smells are great and it really cleans your hair!!

• kthrngoodman32 By  kthrngoodman32
    03.21.12

I tried it and I really didn't like it. It make my hair tangle up and hard to brush. Smells good though

• steviemae By  steviemae
    03.20.12

I have now tried almost all the shampoos in this line. They leave my hair feeling and looking great. Ive been looking for a cure to my dry damaged hair and so far this seems to help quite a bit.

• jdrattelade By  jdrattelade
    12.19.11

I tried Organix to cut costs from several more expensive products I've been trying over the past few months. The more expensive the product got, the poorer condition my hair seemed to be in. I've tried the Moroccan Argan oil shampoo & conditioner, and well as the oil itself. My hair went from crispy and drab to very shiny and healthy. I have fine hair shafts, but I have a lot of hair, and this seems to work well for my hair type. The flyaways have been tamed, the shine has been restored, and split ends have been at a minimal while using the oil in conjunction with heated styling tools. I recommend their products to all!

• Blynn217 By  Blynn217
    12.16.11

This product leaves my hair soft and smelling very good. My husband even commented on the nice smell! I have very long hair, and I like that I do not need to use a lot of this product to get good results.

• gtrgrrl By  gtrgrrl
    11.28.11

After trying various shampoos from Artec, Matrix, Bath & Bodyworks, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, and others to find one that would leave my hair soft without weighing my waves down, I stumbled on this line of shampoos and conditioners. I chose the Coconut Milk shampoo for its smell alone, and follow it with either the Passionfruit Guava or Coconut Milk conditioner. I thought initially that this line was somewhat drying, based on how my hair felt when wet (it's kind of got that squeaky clean feel). But once it was dry, my hair was soft and full of volume. I've been using this line for almost a year now and don't plan on switching.

• biscut1510 By  biscut1510
    11.02.11

I'm not crazy about this product. It has a funky smell. It also doesn't leave my hair with that 'just been washed by a quality product' bounce that other products have given.

• llittizzio By  llittizzio
    10.27.11

I have just recently started using the Organix Moroccan argan oil shampoo, condition and leave in penetrating oil (the "light" formula), and the difference it's made in my hair is amazing! It's less snarly, no longer frizzy and dry and best of all, it seems to be helping with my thinning hair. I had tried a couple of other products from this company and wasn't too impressed (the pomegranite line, which I think has been discontinued), so I was a little leery of trying another line but I am so glad I did! The woman at the Ulta store recommended it to me, and I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!

• Terri_SAV By  Terri_SAV
    10.27.11

I've been using Organix products for several months. In the summer, I use Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo. It's a very light moisterizing shampoo with a deep cleaning effect. The fragrance is very light and very reminiscent of a spring day. This shampoo keeps my hair bouncy and shiny without drying it out. I find that I don't necessarily need the conditioner daily -- once a week is enough in the summer. In the fall and winter months, I am using Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner. This pairing offers not only deep cleaning but also a deep moisturizer for dry, damaged, and brittle hair. The conditioner is thick and creamy but it's not greasy and doesn't weigh-down the hair. I have short, anturally curly hair and this combo gives my hair shine and resiliency in the cold weather months. I shampoo and condition every other day in the winter months to avoid drying out my hair.

• mcarr17 By  mcarr17
    10.26.11

One of the better organic shampoos I have tried. Smells great, too.