Dunkin Donuts Coffee Review Page 4 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• JAMALWAYS561 By  JAMALWAYS561
    11.19.13

I love this coffee.dunkin dounuts you could never go wrong..so many flavors.to choose.from.. . Iso refreshing.. I love it hot or cold.. Thy make it to your liking and test

• mgd9410 By  mgd9410
    07.07.13

My favorite coffee, iced or hot. I look forward to the specialty flavors in the Fall, like pumpkin. So yummy! Right now I am hooked on the buttered pecan ice cream flavored iced coffee. DD is a staple in our home, and we look forward to an afternoon pick me up. Who can beat their 99 cents offer that is going on right now.

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.05.13

By far the best coffee I have ever had. Such great flavor I usually just drink it black.

• foxy82 By  foxy82
    05.24.13

I love DD! I wish the seasonal flavors lasted a little longer, but then I guess they wouldn't be seasonal. The Butter Pecan Ice Coffee is the best I have had. I also enjoyed the seasonal Dark Chocolate Men in Black ice coffee that came out a couple summers ago.

• harrisle By  harrisle
    04.29.13

This is my go-to coffee, I can go anywhere in NJ and ensure that I pass one to get my fix. :-) I love the syrups and the fact that they have an XL. It's what I NEED in the morning.

• krisi479 By  krisi479
    04.29.13

I am on the fense with Dunkin Donuts coffee. If i go their in the morning time, my coffee is always fresh tasting and gives me a great pick me up but if you go to any of them after 3 PM the coffee tastes burnt and not so fresh. At over $2.00 for a medium i will stick to brewing my own coffee at home

• lidabureau By  lidabureau
    04.29.13

I like DD and I often buy it from the bag too it taste the best even if it sits in the coffee pot for a bit.

• bndowney01 By  bndowney01
    04.29.13

Sometimes it tastes delicious and sometimes its not even drinkable! It's a hit or miss for me

• aaliyah3588 By  aaliyah3588
    04.27.13

i love dd coffee depends how they make it ...it would be great if they lets us make our own..lol

• Buffyz By  Buffyz
    04.27.13

Great tasting coffee. Not sweet and affordable.

• sonsa505 By  sonsa505
    03.12.13

Could never ever go wrong with DD coffee! Has always been an all time fave of mine! Would never turn it down!

• AuttyW By  AuttyW
    02.27.13

I'm not a huge coffee fan because for myself personally, it puts me to sleep. I do know that this I can at least drink without doctoring it up too much.

• Kdhally10 By  Kdhally10
    02.24.13

Great tasting coffee. I love that they now sell k-cups.

• kayla138 By  kayla138
    02.16.13

I love how smooth the coffee taste is. Not too strong and not too light. Dunkin Donuts has some of the best coffee out there.

• lkats16 By  lkats16
    02.09.13

My favorite coffee brand. Have a cup every morning.