Dunkin Donuts Coffee | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great coffee! Cheaper than Starbucks. I would recommend.

• Dauvy2139 By  Dauvy2139
    09.09.14

I heart DD coffee! I think it's better quality than Starbucks and for a lower price. My favorite is the pumpkin and mocha mint flavors. Run to your nearest DD or grocery retailer today and buy a bag!

• productgarden By  productgarden
    09.07.14

If you like strong coffee, try Dunkin' Dark. I must not be the only person who has discovered this ground coffee. The Target near me sells out and the Walmart occasionally has large bags and they sell out too. It is a few dollars or so less expensive than Peet's or Gevalia. But when the price point is under $10, that's a real savings. The Dunkin' Dark is a really smooth and rich dark roast. But none of the oily or burned taste that can sometimes be subtle in a dark roast like a French or Italian. I've got a bunch of friends turned on to this. You might not go back to a more expensive ground coffee.

• phoebeola By  phoebeola
    09.03.14

I use to love dunkin donuts coffee...I don't buy it anymore because they don't have soy milk at dunkin donuts..I can't have regular milk because of allergies..I don't get why they don't have soy milk there.

• qponqween By  qponqween
    08.24.14

Always enjoyed with a delicious donut. Occassionally I will buy a bag of their coffee in the grocery store if I have a coupon and is on sale. Sadly we have no DD's in our small town or in the closest largest city :( . :)

• iperez0606 By  iperez0606
    08.24.14

Dk coffee used to be the best coffee around. It was rich and bold in flavors. I have to admit the quality has decreased. The employees dont care about the coffee. It taste lighter. As if it has been watered down. I really understand every company has to down size but they shouldn't messed with their coffee. Good quality sells itselfm

• savingprivatekelly By  savingprivatekelly
    08.19.14

Solid choice for morning coffee.

• Dekahamm By  Dekahamm
    08.18.14

Love it. Taste good

• Leslie621 By  Leslie621
    08.16.14

Love it, purchase at shop or from grocery store yum

• raynaebrennan By  raynaebrennan
    05.06.14

I love the coffee coolattas. They are so good, especially when its hot out.

• healthnutmama By  healthnutmama
    02.23.14

We get the bags of DD coffee from Costco and make it every morning. It's our favorite coffee!