Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

this is one of my favorite laundry detergents that I use in my home on a daily basis and even my family members love using this too and I would recommend this to everybody

• Milkac By  Milkac
    01.13.16

I love Tide, this is my #1 brand of detergent, love the way it keeps my clothes smelling fresh through out the day, I get so many compliments on how my clothes smell.

• slmileham By  slmileham
    12.13.15

This is the only laundry detergent I use. It leaves the laundry smelling so clean!

• Suvannuh By  Suvannuh
    11.10.15

Tide is as good as it gets! I rank this number one.

• Alyanna17 By  Alyanna17
    10.03.15

I love this detergent it works like magic on my clothes.

• mzcheetah By  mzcheetah
    09.30.15

For years I thought I was satisfied with the detergents I chose, but a short time ago I happened to have a coupon and found Tide on sale, so I thought I would give it a try. Turned out to be a very good decision. I never realized how dingy my clothes had become until the Tide brought back the brightness. My Mom used Tide for as long as I remember as I was growing up, but I found it to be too expensive, so I usually went with brands I considered more affordable. Well, Mom was right. It's worth a little more to get results like this. I would give it 5 stars if I didn't have to hunt down coupons anytime I plan to purchase, though.

• Nbbj07 By  Nbbj07
    09.23.15

It's great! Leaves your clothes smelling amazing!

• markiec By  markiec
    09.22.15

Tide is wonderful. It is a quality product that cleans well and smells great without being overpowering.

• Kgill2011 By  Kgill2011
    09.22.15

Tide is great! Not only does your clothes get very clean but they smell good too!

• Krissynichole By  Krissynichole
    09.10.15

Love the smell keeps them smelling good. And is great for those he washers!