Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• DeidreJo By  DeidreJo
    01.19.16

Tide has always been a great brand. You get several varieties that work for different aspects of life from sport to free and clear. They smell great and they get your clothes clean without taking away from the color.

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

this is one of my favorite laundry detergents that I use in my home on a daily basis and even my family members love using this too and I would recommend this to everybody

• Milkac By  Milkac
    01.13.16

I love Tide, this is my #1 brand of detergent, love the way it keeps my clothes smelling fresh through out the day, I get so many compliments on how my clothes smell.

• slmileham By  slmileham
    12.13.15

This is the only laundry detergent I use. It leaves the laundry smelling so clean!

• Suvannuh By  Suvannuh
    11.10.15

Tide is as good as it gets! I rank this number one.

• Alyanna17 By  Alyanna17
    10.03.15

I love this detergent it works like magic on my clothes.

• mzcheetah By  mzcheetah
    09.30.15

For years I thought I was satisfied with the detergents I chose, but a short time ago I happened to have a coupon and found Tide on sale, so I thought I would give it a try. Turned out to be a very good decision. I never realized how dingy my clothes had become until the Tide brought back the brightness. My Mom used Tide for as long as I remember as I was growing up, but I found it to be too expensive, so I usually went with brands I considered more affordable. Well, Mom was right. It's worth a little more to get results like this. I would give it 5 stars if I didn't have to hunt down coupons anytime I plan to purchase, though.

• Nbbj07 By  Nbbj07
    09.23.15

It's great! Leaves your clothes smelling amazing!

• markiec By  markiec
    09.22.15

Tide is wonderful. It is a quality product that cleans well and smells great without being overpowering.

• Kgill2011 By  Kgill2011
    09.22.15

Tide is great! Not only does your clothes get very clean but they smell good too!