Boudreauxs Butt Paste | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

This product has a strong, distinct diaper cream scent to it, but it is smooth to apply onto the skin and seems to work well. My only qualm is that there is a warning on the label that the product could cause discoloration on fabrics. That makes me wary about where I change my baby's diapers and try to avoid getting any on baby's clothes (which gets to be challenging when baby is very active with her kicks).

• magraybill By  magraybill
    12.22.14

J li am in love with this brand of butt paste with one application the rash is gone. I like how it goes on so well to me its a great item and the price for it is ever great love it!

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

THE VERY BEST as far as I'm concerned. Other than prescription strength creams, this is by far the most effective brand of diaper cream! Destin seams to be very irritating to my child as well as several other brands. I have used this from day one with awesome results!

• loferg615 By  loferg615
    11.07.14

This is the ONLY diaper rash cream that gets rid of the rash within hours! I have used desitin, a prescription brand, and some organic brands but nothing comes close to what this one can do! I won't use anything else!!!

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

This is the best baby rash product on the market hands down! I went through two babies that had severe rash issues and sensitive skin issues. Tried countless brands and products but the only thing that worked was Boudreauxs! It doesn't matter if you use the Original, Natural or Maximum Strength all Baudreauxs products work. I can literally see the "Ahhhh" response when applied. Thick and creamy, stays where you put it and is not easily rubbed off from normal diaper shifting. I recommend it to all new moms.

• sonyahg By  sonyahg
    10.11.14

Good for when the little ones bums are a little red. It helps soothe them and not be so irritated down there.

• TtBean By  TtBean
    10.08.14

Great ointment! I love this stuff. After slathering it on the rash visibly clears by the next diaper change. Usually the next day it is completely gone. Others around the house use it too. It works on any heat rash.

• skalett04 By  skalett04
    09.29.14

this is the best diaper creme I have ever used. It seems to work best on my daughter and within a few applications, her rash is gone

• Sassbar22 By  Sassbar22
    09.17.14

I loved this stuff. I got a free sample and it definitely made me want to purchase. It was great. It wasn't harsh or too goopey.

• Crosa314 By  Crosa314
    09.02.14

This stuff is awesome. I use it for my son and it helps him heal so fast. I even used it under his little neck when he was a newborn. It was hard to clean under his neck because he didn't like it. The paste helped him from getting raw. It clears up diaper rash so fast. Love it!!

• Missypinkgirl By  Missypinkgirl
    08.28.14

This stuff really works I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first but my mother actually bought it for my daughter stuff is magic!