Fox Family Guy Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• happyjen By  happyjen
    07.24.10

Hate Family Guy! Very offensive and Ive never been big on cartoons for adults because kids think they are ok to watch. I would never let my kids watch Family Guy! One of the episodes (and I just stopped to see what it was all about) was insinuating that a lady was having sex with her dog! Disgusting!

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    07.22.10

I hate Family Guy. It's is offensive and vulgar. They make fun of non-funny things like the Terry Schiavo case and dead children. They make fun of Jesus. They make fun of races. They make fun of just about everything. I find offensive humor funny a lot of the time, but this goes overboard.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

i love this show it always makes me laugh.

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.15.10

I give this four bstars , because the humor can be a little too offensive at times. All-in-all though, I LOVE IT!!!!

• pam_21 By  pam_21
    07.14.10

this show never disapoints me im always laughing when it comes on!!

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08
    07.14.10

best television show ever made!!! never fails to make me laugh.

• tererob By  tererob
    03.24.10

Love the show! Not for sensitive people, also many people do not get some of the jokes, but it's not the show....

• bnikki2124 By  bnikki2124
    03.22.10

I am one who does not like this show at all, and to the person above no I do not like The Simsons either. I have a very good sence of humor and watch tons of comedy, I have gone to see Dane Cook live and I am all for sexual humor or "redneck" jokes things of that nature. However I am not going to laugh at someone else pain and making fun of a little five year old girls death, if a very painful thing for her family... how would you feel if your daughter or son was murdered and made into a huge news worthy event and they made an episode making fun of her death and your family?

• LISA2699 By  LISA2699
    02.10.10

Hilarious, love it. This from a black female. Anyone who can't laugh a little needs some help.

• sunshinejh23 By  sunshinejh23
    01.29.10

i absolutely love this show! it is one of my favorites and at times i dont like what is said but they make fun of everything and everyone equally...you just cant take everything serious and you'll have lots of laughs

• andieangel3 By  andieangel3
    01.28.10

After reading the above comments, I wonder if any of the people who dislike Family Guy like The Simpsons. I would say that Family Guy is definitely more offensive at times than The Simpsons has ever been, but are they really so different. Family Guy is one of my husband's favorite TV shows and although I wouldn't allow young children to watch it, I think it is a perfiectly acceptable show for viewers who enjoy the humor.

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara
    01.20.10

I thinks this show is funny...a little risque but funny. The writer makes fun of everyone equally. Thank goodness its only on in the evening. I wouldn't want anyone younger than14-15 watching this.

• larablackledge4 By  larablackledge4
    12.15.09

I can't see why people fnd this to be a wonderful show. There are so many other shows I would rather spend that time slot on.

• ronica_ann By  ronica_ann
    12.06.09

I <3 Family Guy! It's a very funny show. I can understand how some ppl would get offended but it suits my dry sense of humor just fine! I also love the Cleveland Show too!

• blackwaltz By  blackwaltz
    10.08.09

This show is funny...even though the humor can be twisted and ugly on quite a few occasions, but that's part of it's draw, I think.