Fabuloso All Purpose Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• Brittany_S Brittany_S
    07.27.18

Incorrect information

Why all the hate on Fabuloso? Also, before leaving a review people need to make sure their information is correct. Fabuloso IS a disinfectant. It has a wide range of uses from laundry, to mopping, to sanitizing. I even have a spray nozzle attached to a small bottle of mine for quick clean ups. If the smell is too strong you can dilute it with water. Plus at an average of $1 for a small bottle, it's pretty inexpensive. It comes in many different scents to customise for your home or season. While I understand it may not be what some people need, Fabuloso is a keeper for me.

• seacarter By  seacarter
    04.12.13

I love Fabulouso Lavender is my favorite . It is affordable , cleans well and smells so good . I use it on my floors and counters .

• amotherandawife By  amotherandawife
    04.09.13

I use this for my floors. I like the smell and it cleans very well.

• thriftysoul By  thriftysoul
    01.14.13

This is a wonderful-smelling cleaner. It's concentrated so that you can use it in a bucket of water for floors, on a sponge for counters or sinks, straight into the toilet for bowl cleaning, or even in a spray bottle for the shower. There are instructions for many kinds of uses on the label, and oh, my, it smells glorious! My only complaint is, well, it doesn't work as well as some of the other cleaners available and it leaves streaks that you can only remove by rinsing. Bummer!

• mellymom28 By  mellymom28
    01.13.13

ive-used-this-brand-its-not-the-greatest-it-doesnt-pick-up-the-dirt-as-does-others

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.08.13

I usually pour down the drains to make the house smell good. It is not the greatest cleaner.

• corabishop By  corabishop
    11.14.12

I absolutely love the scent! This makes my whole house smell good although it is not the most effective cleaner.

• katieb127 By  katieb127
    11.09.12

the lavendar & red fabuloso leaves a long lasting pleasant smell ! for tough heavy cleaning fabuloso oxy works best! i used that on carpet stains, bathroom fixtures that hadnt been cleaned in awile work great with fabuloso oxy ! and wow a giant bottle for only $3 !! i did custodial work in the past and we used fabuloso :)

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.09.12

The smell is so overcoming to the point of nauseation. Extreme diluting is necessary.

• thecloudroom By  thecloudroom
    08.27.12

i can't take the strong smell of this product!! it gives me a headache and that is not something that usually happens.

• pixiesparkles By  pixiesparkles
    08.21.12

Smells great and cleans well