Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock Review Page 4 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• DaringSpecimen7 By  DaringSpecimen7
    10.21.13

Feels light,non greasy and gives adequate protection from UVA/UVB rays.5-star product.

• Supermary By  Supermary
    08.02.13

Great and wonderful product!!!

• beauty4free2u By  beauty4free2u
    07.27.13

I was looking for a sunscreen for my face which is not greesy and feels light with a high SPF and I found it! Love it and protects me without weighing in my skin. Great sunscreen- I will not bother to try another one caue I found already the perfect one in this one.

• vanessafas By  vanessafas
    07.08.13

I use this everyday, and often buy 3-4 bottles at a time. The feeling of not being greasy is amazing, it practically feels like silk.

• MOTHERRAIFF By  MOTHERRAIFF
    05.18.13

With a child who suffers from eczema and contact allergies to everything I have struggled to find a sunscreen sensitive enough for her. I was given a sample of this at our local Relay for Life a couple of years ago. It was exactly what I had been looking for. It does not burn her eyes, goes on very smoothly, and is not to thick. Best of all it does not bother her skin at all. Only setback, it is a bit pricey.

• zahirasarikh By  zahirasarikh
    05.09.13

great product, was not at all greasy on my skin and did not leave any residue. It also worked very well on sensitive skin.

• Overthinker By  Overthinker
    04.12.13

I carry this sun block with me in my purse ... Being a red he'd and fair completed I apply it everyday and it provides complete coverage without that greasy feeling I've learned to detest ... I use t on my kids all the time.

• SidSav By  SidSav
    04.08.13

I love how it dries really quickly, only downside is that you have to be careful not to get it into your eyes as it makes mine water.

• lindztaylor By  lindztaylor
    03.19.13

This is great, and is by far the best sunblock. It isn't a sunscreen that is oily and heavy, and comes right off. It works and it feels great. Love It.

• bloodykisses80 By  bloodykisses80
    01.25.13

it works great and makes your skin feel awesome.

• Lefleur212 By  Lefleur212
    01.18.13

It feels light on the skin and it keeps you protected from the sun all day

• kristen15 By  kristen15
    09.27.12

I used this all summer. It was great as long as I didn't get it too close to my eyes. If I got it near my eyes, it burned a little.

• jenwoosley By  jenwoosley
    09.27.12

Love, Love, Love! Totally recommend to everyone. Comes in spf 100+, it doesn't get better than that! No greasy feeling, absorbs effortlessly. Can't even tell its on. Does not break out skin, can use on the face, which is nice.

• maryc11290 By  maryc11290
    09.25.12

Wonderful--protects your skin from harmful rays without feeling oily or messy!

• krisi479 By  krisi479
    08.13.12

I love Neatrogena sun block products. I used this on my kids face. It is not greasy and does not leave a white residue like some sunscreens do. It is very gentle on their sensitive skin as well. Highly recommend