Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner Review Page 4 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• Daydra By  Daydra
    01.06.15

I really like this product it stays on all day long and loons really good on!! It can be a little hard to keep a perfect straight line but other then that it looks amazing goes really well with the smoky eye look!!!

• Daydra By  Daydra

• shanrenee By  shanrenee
    01.06.15

Long lasting and beautiful!

• shanrenee By  shanrenee
    01.06.15

Long lasting and beautiful!

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

I like this eyeliner. I always use this when I want wings. And for the price it's a good deal.

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

• shristishr1 By  shristishr1
    12.31.14

i love this liner. This is by far the most pigmented, longlasting liner i have tried. It stay for all day long. And it is so pigmented that after all day it doesnot fade a bit. Also its very affordable and best liner.

• shristishr1 By  shristishr1

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.31.14

Amazing I use it everyday in any event !

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.31.14

Amazing I use it everyday in any event !

• Kella86 By  Kella86
    12.30.14

I used this eye liner for about 5 months. I really liked how smooth it went on, I felt like I could put it on a lot easier than some of the other eye liners I have used.

• Kella86 By  Kella86
    12.30.14

• NEWYORKS1 By  NEWYORKS1
    11.22.14

I'm not a makeup person, but this eye wear product is every woman's best friend. It goes on smooth without lumps and easy to remove without the added makeup removers. The handle is made for easy handling to apply the product to your eyelids without slipping through your fingers. It's definitely a #1 product found in my purse.

• NEWYORKS1 By  NEWYORKS1
    11.22.14

• BrandyMae81 By  BrandyMae81
    11.15.14

My favorite by far! love this eyeliner :)

• BrandyMae81 By  BrandyMae81
    11.15.14

My favorite by far! love this eyeliner :)

• annacyrile By  annacyrile

10.05.14

Great long-lasting eyeliner!!!

• binxtheman By  binxtheman
    09.30.14

This is my favorite! I have tried multiple different liquid eyeliner and its hard to find one with a great brush and one that lasts all day and with a profound color

• binxtheman By  binxtheman
    09.30.14

• friendsofstcorn By  friendsofstcorn
    09.20.14

Saw product reviews for this one, did not receive it to test, but had to comment, this is the best all around liquid liner ever. Goes on smooth, stays put, come off without a problem. I used to use urban decay, then the changed the dispenser and made it too hard to work with the new one. This product is 1/3 the price and just as good.

• friendsofstcorn By  friendsofstcorn

09.02.14

Pretty good eyeliner, stays on great all day, not messy

• katml33 By  katml33
    08.20.14

Love this liner! I wont buy any eye product that isn't waterproof anymore. Don't want to be without that one time I'd need it. Makes sense right? The entire colorstay line of eye products are great.

• katml33 By  katml33