Yoplait Whips Whipped Yogurt Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• cfratzel By  cfratzel
    05.12.11

Whips are the only yogurt I buy!

• robyn92780 By  robyn92780
    05.12.11

Ew my family does not like the whips variety. We like all the other styles of Yoplait yogurt, but the whips are too thick to eat as is. We have found they are good if you put them in the freezer over night, it ends up like a frozen yogurt, which is yummy.

• Stickler By  Stickler
    05.11.11

I always hated yogurt until now. This is the only yogurt I will eat. It's a healthy snack for the kids and it tastes great.

• wynema69 By  wynema69

Was delicious.

• ValWri By  ValWri
    05.05.11

Even more yummy if you put them in the freezer! Cool treat during the hot summer months in Atlanta!

• dawn7568 By  dawn7568
    05.05.11

Love Yoplait Whips. I am not a fan of flavored yogurt with fruit pieces in them so these are perfect. It is like having a treat instead of something healthy since they are so light and fluffy.

• jtrexler By  jtrexler
    05.05.11

I tend to stay away from dairy products, but love Yoplait Whips! It sounds silly but it is almost fun to eat. The texture makes it seem as though I am eating a decadent mouse dessert.

• moldyoranges By  moldyoranges
    05.05.11

I'm on a diet and I hate yogurt but everyone tells me to try theses, I did and love them!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LILMANSMOMMAWAMMA By  LILMANSMOMMAWAMMA
    05.04.11

THESE ARE DELICIOUS. THE CREAMY WHIPPED TEXTURE IS WONDERFUL. I LIKE TO PUT MINE IN THE FREEZER A FEW MIN BEFORE I EAT.

• musicmomma By  musicmomma
    04.26.11

My kids LOVE these!!!! They're just different enough to excite my son's weekly school lunches. He gets sick of regular yogurt so I add one of these once in a while and he's thrilled! Would love them to be a bit bigger because they are eaten so quickly.

• Christa_Ramz By  Christa_Ramz
    04.15.11

I'm not really a fan of yogurt, but whips are delicious! I love the key lime pie. They're also great for children because the yogurt stick sto the spoon a bit better then regular yogurt - less mess!

• mjrafferty By  mjrafferty
    04.12.11

This is the only kind of yogurt my daughter will eat! She LOVES the chocolate flavor.

• winglesssmith By  winglesssmith
    04.03.11

These are delicious!! My favorite is the strawberry whip. It's very sweet and a nice snack to have around. I think one of my favorite things about the Whips is there are no chunks. They taste just as good if you freeze them except they last longer when eaten. They are like eating a little bit of heaven and having no shame in it :)

• ampjorgensen By  ampjorgensen
    04.01.11

not very filling, but really yummy!

• journey By  journey
    04.01.11

My daughter and I love Yoplait Whips because of the fun light texture. They are even more fun and tasty when frozen. My favorite is French Vanilla and her favorite is Chocolate Mousse.