HAPPYBABY Organic Puffs | SheSpeaks

• BRIANSMOM By  BRIANSMOM
    06.22.12

My son really likes these. I like that they are organic and easy to find at my local grocery store.

• Sammybear25369 By  Sammybear25369
    06.21.12

Great product! Kids loved them> Organic stuff is always higher priced though!

• zoezachmom By  zoezachmom
    06.11.12

My son loved these. When we walk past them at the store he says mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I recommend these to every one I know who has a baby!! Happy Baby products are the best!!

• chrissy2lily By  chrissy2lily
    06.10.12

Ahhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!! is what she does when this container comes out . Love this product and the variety of puffs they have . not only is it yummy for my baby but organic and some of the flavors are gluten free as well !!!

• Mere98 By  Mere98
    03.21.12

My son loves these. I like them because they are organic and aren't loaded with sugar!

• myndy86 By  myndy86
    03.13.12

Best puffs ever. Even i sneak a few. Great for road trips my kids have been eating puffs since they where babies now they are 3 and 1 and still eat them!

• hannahsmom04 By  hannahsmom04
    03.09.12

my child likes these. its nice that they are organic

• michelemj By  michelemj
    02.29.12

My son enjoyed these when he first started eating solids. However, as a toddler he won't eat them. He prefers the fruit pouches or just plain cheerios.

• darw67 By  darw67
    09.29.11

My son loves these - they are organic, and melt really quick, which eases the choking fear, not a lot of sugar or fat, so a great snack for a toddler.

• alaskajamaica By  alaskajamaica
    09.18.10

I love these for my kids since they are organic, but they rarely go on sale, and the coupons that are out there for them don't help.