e.l.f. Cosmetics Brushes Review Page 4 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• lauraelizabethm By  lauraelizabethm
    01.09.13

the eyeshadow brushes a great value, the face brushes fall short

• jessijade By  jessijade
    12.20.12

elf brushes are really good angles and has really soft make up brushes.

• bluejay92 By  bluejay92
    12.20.12

i have some of the brushes . i love them , its cheap . it works super great.

• zzayed2 By  zzayed2
    11.19.12

Love them! Super cheap: $1 each and good.

• Janee13 By  Janee13
    11.11.12

Great quality brushes for a great price, I used them on my clients. :)

• NikkiRachelle By  NikkiRachelle
    11.05.12

I am VERY picky on makeup brushes as I am a professional makeup artist, I began experimenting with elf when everything was a dollar and they literally had about 10 products. For the price their makeup brushes are amazing, they are soft, sturdy, and clean well. They hold up to lots of use. My shadow brushes from ELF are among my tip favorite brushes, I like them even better than some of my Mac and Estée Lauder brushes.

• floflolinda By  floflolinda
    07.12.12

I love these brushes because they are so affordable. They work just as great as the expensive ones and are easily replaceable. Great product for my beauty budget!

• kristinmarshall By  kristinmarshall
    07.12.12

It can be super expensive to buy makeup brushes, but the e.l.f. brush sets are amazing. Great quality for the price. Although I will admit, one of the brushes came off the the handle, but a little glue fixed it right up! The brushes are soft, and they don't shed. It's nice to have a large variety of brushes in my makeup bag without breaking the bank!

• krr819645 By  krr819645
    06.24.12

I love diffrent brushes when i am doing my make up and these one are amazing

• Suzzaley By  Suzzaley
    06.24.12

I use the eyeshadow "C" brush, contour brush, and powder brush and they are the best brushes that I've found, not to mention that they don't break the bank. =)

• gabrielsmommy By  gabrielsmommy
    06.18.12

I recommend this set for a beginner. To experiment on what each one does.

• FloridaGators16 By  FloridaGators16
    06.18.12

Great products and great price! I would totally recomend these to a friend. Great buy! Some bristles fall out but nothing too bad..

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    05.19.12

I bought a 12-pack of these brushes, and I love every one of them. They are only a dollar apiece, but you can't tell by the quality, because they work great! I like them better than the other makeup brushes I own, so these are the ones I always use, and these are the ones I'll be buying when I need a new supply. I've owned mine for a long time and the bristles haven't fallen out, they haven't become frayed, and they're still very soft. I think they do a great job with distributing the makeup onto my skin and blending it in.

• steviemae By  steviemae
    03.20.12

Have been slowly purchasing all the brushes. They are amazing.

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever
    03.19.12

Great quality for the price. A fantastic value.