Burts Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme | SheSpeaks

• Burts Bees is an awesome brand. The only negative is the cost. It's way too expensive for such a small jar. The smell and quality is Perfecto!

• I love burt's bees products, but this one I will definitely never use again. Made my hands greasy and really couldn't tell much difference.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.20.15

• Mclittlebit By  Mclittlebit
    05.20.15

Smells great, moisturizes well, my only complaint is that sometimes I like a super thick moisturizer.

• rachelrivera1313 By  rachelrivera1313
    05.13.15

I tried this to relieve a bit of winter dry skin. Unfortunately for me this did not work. It left a greasy residue on my hands that lasted for a while after I had applied it. However, The texture of this is very pleasant; creamy and smoothed on well. I really loved the smell. It came in a small jar that was very cute and fit well inside of my purse.

• bethhutchens1 By  bethhutchens1
    03.03.15

I was first introducing to this in a kit & have purchased it several times since I loved it so much.

• GuessWho By  GuessWho
    01.19.15

I just received this product for Christmas and I love it. It doesn't have a pleasant fragrance, but it works on my dry hands and cuticles. I will be purchasing more when I run out.

• nicolesister By  nicolesister
    01.10.15

Love BuRT bee product. The scentscent are fresh and clean. The richness of the moisturizer is sublimeis a must have in any one winter regiment. I give this product of Burt's Bees a four thumbs up and 5 star. Excellent hand cream.

• Kapries By  Kapries
    01.08.15

you can never go wrong with any of their products

• Anastasiairina By  Anastasiairina
    12.31.14

Love this! Mosturizes my hands so well. It's so convenient during the winter when my hands get really dry. I also use it on my stretch marks...works wonders!

• shristishr1 By  shristishr1
    12.31.14

I love this product very much. Its a must for me. My hands are so soft and smooth. Really good product.

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.31.14

I love this hand cream it makes your hands feel very smooth