Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Fabulous idea! Love that they're multi-surface and not just for furniture!

• xxjaniyaxx1027 By  xxjaniyaxx1027
    08.21.09

I've tried this product several times and I love it. Also the smell is great

• Rmsmith By  Rmsmith
    08.17.09

Easy cleaner. In today's world full of specialties, I enjoy using something that is like me and the way I work--multi tasking! I love the smell. Thanks for a useful product.

• nparikh By  nparikh
    07.16.09

I have tried it and loved but it is bit pricey.

• christalee14 By  christalee14
    07.16.09

I love it! It works so well and I only have one product instead of 5 or 6 different ones that I have to worry about my children getting into!

• Sugarwolff By  Sugarwolff
    07.07.09

I really like this product! Smells nice, cleans well. I got a bunch for super cheap during the kmart double coupon promotion. Very happy to have a small stash of this cleaner!

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    06.23.09

This cleans really well. I was using Windex to clean a lot of things (as a multi-surface cleaner) but this is so much stronger and makes things shine better. It cleans granite, wood, glass, etc. It makes cleaning faster and easier. I love it!

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    04.27.09

LOVE IT! it is so nice not to have to switch from one thing to another you can just continue to clean and it is done so much faster.

• mg1225 By  mg1225
    03.17.09

I love this Pledge. It actually works on everything as promised without leaving anything greasy like you sometimes get with wood cleaners. I was able to get my glass streak-free as well which I am not good at! I have used several brands of the wipes and like the Pledge ones too but usually they leave a little bit of fuzz on the glass.

• Sweethrt7873 By  Sweethrt7873
    03.17.09

I love this stuff!

• holly669 By  holly669
    03.16.09

I love the convenience of this. I just got this in the can in the rainshower scent and works great on everything. Smells so good too!