Applebees Food | SheSpeaks

• hampdek hampdek
    02.02.15

Come for the artichoke dip and stay for the atmosphere and cheap entrees. Applebees is a nice place for a first date or social gathering

• BostonSox BostonSox
    10.09.09

I haven't gone in more than a year. While I loved their salad, the fact that most of their food is extremely high in fat has crossed them off my restaurant list. There are so many other, healthier choices near me.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.24.14

Use to love Applebee's but the food has become blah and the service is beyond horrible, so I do not care how affordable they might be. I will no longer go to the applebee's around my area and have pretty much stayed away from others as well. Sorry but two bad experiences are enough for me.

• AshleyG By  AshleyG
    02.16.14

I don't eat out much but I'm always up for going to applebees! Great food and service.

• carebear5555us By  carebear5555us
    02.16.14

Food tastes good. Like that they have healthy options.

• DunksMum By  DunksMum
    02.10.14

Love Applebee's . MMM wish we had one locally

• scalar By  scalar
    01.21.14

A few years ago I had really bad reviews for Applebee's in my area, but lately, all the food and drink is awesomely delicious. They probably changed management and cook's. Great job! Great change!

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

The food is good and they offer weight watchers options but it gets boring if you go there regularly. I have trouble finding things I want to eat on the menu.

• Touchedpainter By  Touchedpainter
    10.09.13

I don't eat out much because I love to cook. I love to create new dishes, and experiment with combining flavors. But I do love to eat at Applebees. Around here (Concord, NH) a lot of people go for the booze, but I don't drink alcohol. I love the burgers the most. My parents (late 80's) love Applebees. They go so often they are close with the servers, and the waitresses give my dad a hug. They & I get the emails and coupons. We never pay full price, only go with coupons. I have a nephew (highschooler), who takes his girlfriend to Applebees so often, that he only asks for Applebee gift certs. for birthday & Christmas gifts. They like a couple other restaraunts but Applebee is their favorite. I like to travel NH, so much to see & experience history, and eat at those Applebees around the state. I always know I won't be disappointed, and always have had a great experience. I also have 26 years experience as a food prep & cook for excellent truck stops & a 5-star catering service, so I am very critical when it comes to my food & service. New England Applebees (and Pennsylvanian) are great....

• staceypurdin By  staceypurdin
    09.20.13

My family's favorite place to eat for cheap love the 2 for 20.00

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    09.14.13

I have been to multiple Applebee's in different states and the servers always mess up on my food. They have the nice 2 for $20 deal but the food isn't that great.

• Adrianna23 By  Adrianna23
    09.09.13

It definitely depends on the city. Sometimes a longer wait and horrible service makes the environment less inviting. The appetizers are good and it is an affordable restaurant.