Velveeta Shells and Cheese Cup Review Page 4 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    09.03.09

I like these and so do my kids. I found them to be more filling than the same serving size of the box macaroni (I think the creaminess makes you feel more full). The only thing I didn't like was that it tended to spill over the cup when cooking and make a mess in the microwave (of course, all the cup-products do that in my microwave).

• a_static_star_0 By  a_static_star_0
    08.29.09

I love these things. I've been on a diet for quite some time, and cheese and pasta are two things people are always telling you to cut out when dieting. I find that I can eat one of these for lunch and get both of those cravings out of the way. They're also SOOO simple to make. Great stuff.

• katanaavion By  katanaavion
    08.24.09

The taste is great, better than the Kraft Mac n Cheese. Plenty in the bowl for an adult, but 2 servings for a young child or toddler. Perfect for on the go, lunches etc. Our whole family loves them! We eat them with plastic forks, so there is no dishes to clean up!

• bertygirl8 By  bertygirl8
    08.14.09

love these, they taste great.. Just like from the box! super easy, fast & cheap!

• ashjoy By  ashjoy
    08.05.09

I that this was great! I've eaten the easy mac since I was in college and tried this one for the first time tonight. I thought it was much better than the other options. A great snack and a bit of nostalgia!

• snowflakemom718 By  snowflakemom718
    08.05.09

This was a great quick fix and a plus was it taste delicious. As some of you say it was runny mine wasn't, I stirred it after it finished and if it was still a little watery I popped it back in the microwave for 45 more seconds. Maybe try that next time.

• marieszuka By  marieszuka
    08.05.09

Can make a great little meal if you add frozen broccoli and some chicken strips or tuna. Love how easy it is for a quick lunch!

• bbayer By  bbayer
    08.02.09

It's good but not very filling.

• dominic9203 By  dominic9203
    08.02.09

I have 4 children and they all love the Velvetta shells & cheese, the one with broccoli is also a hit. It is very easy to prepare and perfect when your in a hurry.

• pcampo By  pcampo
    08.02.09

Its easy to make but does not taste good at all. My 15 yr old daughter loves the Easy Mac cups so I thought she would like this. I was wrong, it has a odd taste to it and its really slimey. It taste nothing like the full size box of Velvetta shells & cheese.

• Jenerallyhappy By  Jenerallyhappy
    07.30.09

I made 2 of these for my 5-year-old daughter. The first time it came out fine and she ate it all (quite a feat for her). The second time I made it I noticed there wasn't any of that "white powder" in it, but I thought it was ok, by the time it came out of the microwave it was a stuck together mess that my kids were grossed out by. Not sure I want to pay over $2 a cup for this. I had a coupon and it was on sale last time, but that's a bit steep.

• kjking1 By  kjking1
    07.28.09

A lot better than the Kraft Mac n Cheese in a cup, but this was still a bit runny and less flavorful than I hoped.

• virginian04 By  virginian04
    07.28.09

It was a good size portion for my family... very easy to make and we love the flavor!

• glamangel1 By  glamangel1
    07.27.09

I love this stuff. I eat it almost everyday for lunch because its quick and easy. It's ture that there is not much in the cup, but it actually fulfills my hunger. I'm the only person in my household who likes macaroni, so cooking an entire box was very wasteful because i'd have soo much leftover. These taste just the same as the regular velveeta macaroni. Just be sure you do not add too much water. If you add too much, you will get less taste and it will be runny. For those of you that said this happened, just add less water, and I think you will find it is great. Another plus is, this actually has more cheese than the bigger boxes.

• miscmayzee By  miscmayzee
    07.25.09

I really enjoy these mini-cups, it inspires better self-control than big boxes of a product!