Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner Review Page 4 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• makeuplover504 By  makeuplover504
    07.07.09

I love this eyeliner !!!!! My only issuse is is that horrible brush.,,, It's too thick, it's not soft, and it's too small. I just bought the Eco Tools angled eyeliner brush, and it worked perfectly.

• Tasha326 By  Tasha326
    07.06.09

oh my i want this bad.....

• myluvdjm By  myluvdjm
    06.14.09

Try Kmart...it was 50% off...get a deal! I bought it in black and purple and I love them both. The little brush it comes with is not that bad either :-)

• rbowen By  rbowen
    06.14.09

I completely agree with pederzani's comments. I'm a big fan of Bobbi Brown but gave this a shot (thank you ladies at makeupalley.com). I use my MAC brush because the one provided is just too harsh but otherwise it's a great product (especially for the money).

• selfhaphazardyet By  selfhaphazardyet
    06.14.09

This stays on ALL day and sometimes it last until the next day! It's so dark and long lasting. Better than expensive competition.

• pederzani By  pederzani
    06.13.09

The product comes in a cute little glass containter, and is basically just a cream eyeliner. It has a pre packaged angled brush which was too large for my eyes and make of super rough material. I traded it out for one of my MAC eyeliner brushes and it was much better. It goes on super smooth with no tugging. The color pay off is great, it really is a true black. I love to do cat eyes with this product. It stayed on all day and was pretty smudge resisitant. But be warned, your going to need makeup remover to get this eyeliner off, water and soap was a no go, it didn't even really budge a whole lot. But once I put some makeup remover on there, it came right off. It's much cheaper than other products, and although it takes a little skill to apply, it looks amazing when done right.