OPI Nicole Nail Polish Review Page 4 of 35 | SheSpeaks

• OneNoGirl By  OneNoGirl
    11.18.15

Other than the recent scary article about one of the endochrine disrupting chemicals found in nail polish seeping into women's bodies... this is one of my favorite nail polish formulas. Color palette is great, especially the seasonal lines. With base + top coat process, may only require 1-2 coats (depending on color). This is pretty much the only polish line I will buy myself (other than receiving samples or testers in sub boxes).

• Cfount5 By  Cfount5
    11.16.15

I love how deep the colors are. And there are so many to choose from. You'll never be able to try them all. My manicure lasts without a chip!

• PsychicPimp By  PsychicPimp
    09.23.15

Nicole by OPI is less expensive that regular OPI polish. They have a nice assortment of colors. This line is comparable to the Sinful line that is sold at Walgreens as far as staying power goes. For the money I think you are better off going with Sinful. Or a Sally Hansen polish; you get more staying power with those. The couple of Nicole by OPI polishes that I have used chip off super easily & super quick.....polish can come off in chunks.

• markiec By  markiec
    09.22.15

Love OPI products! they have a great texture and go on smoothly and easily. they have great colors.

• sharmamegha1209 By  sharmamegha1209
    09.14.15

I love the fact that OPI comes in different variety of colors and it's affordable. But it chips off like any other nail polish.

• MrsA2012 By  MrsA2012
    09.12.15

This is a pretty strong nail polish, but I agree with the price comments, it is a bit pricy. I do love their selection of colors though. I especially love using it on my toes!

• NavyWife07 By  NavyWife07
    09.10.15

I am very rough on my nails but this stuff is strong enough to stay on my nails. I love this stuff

• Linda4556 By  Linda4556
    08.19.15

I love OPI nail polishes. The colors are terrific and the polish lasts a week or more.

• Itstinkerbell By  Itstinkerbell
    08.18.15

I do love an opi nail polish. They have great coverage and crazy names so you always remember your fav

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.17.15

OPI is my favorite nail polish for a reason. It doesn't chip as much as the other brands, and it has a great color selection!

• Mariahhoney By  Mariahhoney
    08.14.15

I love all the colors but it does chip very easy but cool for on the go when you don't have time for a nail shop

• anjeldol By  anjeldol
    08.13.15

Love OPI nail polish. It goes on smooth and dries relatively fast. They also have a ton of colors.

• tasclark By  tasclark
    07.21.15

Long lasting and chip free is what comes to mind when I think of any OPI product. The polish goes on very smooth and it is clump free. I wear it all the time and red is my favorite.

• morganh By  morganh
    07.19.15

OPI nail polish is a great deal, it is inexpensive and long-lasting. It does seem to take a while to dry though but that's not a deal breaker, I still love this product.

• Zoraiya By  Zoraiya
    07.17.15

Their new matte line is awesome but I can never use these right. My mom LOVES them and because of her I've only used OPI since they last longer than 3 days on my nails.