HBO True Blood | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.25.13

My only complaint with this show is that you've got to wait a year in between seasons. The books and the show are two VERY different things but both are very enjoyable.

• aquint By  aquint
    11.22.13

Started watching because I loved the book series,... the show is definately good, don't get me wrong, but hasn't followed the books. Not a bad thing though, I never know what's going to happen next when watching the series even though I've read the book series from start to finish

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.25.13

• GothicGirl By  GothicGirl
    10.22.13

I am such a big fan!! Love, love, love!! Love jason!! Loved vampire stuff for yrs but this is by far my favorite vampire series! so very hooked on it. Can't stop talking about it

• pammy0011 By  pammy0011
    10.02.13

I am a fan of the show.I do feel that the show was better the first few seasons and then kind of went down hill.I still continue to watch and this past season was awesome so now i'm kind of sad that show will be ending after it's ext season.

• pamallen68 By  pamallen68
    09.30.13

Yes, I'm a fan. I do have to admit I like the earlier episodes better but it still is a great series to watch. I need to read the books. Who doesn't love the last name Stackhouse!

• christymf By  christymf
    09.28.13

Love love love true blood!

• cflores24 By  cflores24
    09.19.13

I love this show!!! I am sad there is only one more season left!

• lovingmomof5 By  lovingmomof5
    08.30.13

hooked beyond belief

• krisathome By  krisathome
    08.29.13

I loved the 1st few seasons. I read all the books and the show is not in any way like the books as usual. But each season gets further from the books. I dont like the newer seasons as much as the earlier ones but I still watch every Sunday.

• butterflykisses24 By  butterflykisses24
    08.21.13

My fiance and I have been hooked since the first episode..