Philosophy Amazing Graze Perfume

Philosophy Amazing Graze Perfume

4.6
              Rated #8 in Fragrance
50 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

The entire "Grace" collection is so light and clean smelling! If you like Amazing Grace you will Love True Grace and so on! QVC has this in Supersize and I like to maximize my value!

Smelled Great. Got a free sample in the mail.

I love this scent. It smells clean and pretty! It's also nice that the price isn't too high, which makes me like it even more. I want to start buying all the supplemental products too, because this scent is really lovely!

Very lovely scent, smells clean & pure. So nice for summer in that it doesn't smell like heavy flowers, or sweet food, or overpowering musk. It has a shower-fresh, linen-like aroma. I love this fragrance & the lotion is fantastic also.

I recently bought Philosophy's Amazing Grace perfume and lotion duo set on QVC. I was hesitant on buying this fragrance off of t.v. but I had to try it being it was their best seller! When I tried it for the first time I fell in love immediately!! It smells so feminine and clean and soft. When paired with the lotion the scent just lasts all day. I recommend everyone to try this perfume!