ABC Grey's Anatomy Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• morganclf By  morganclf
    01.20.11

Excellent show. I was so against it as it was the usual popular show that people like such as Desperate Housewives or Sex and the City (both of which I think are dumb). Grey's Anatomy caught my attention from the time I accidently flipped it on. I just couldn't turn the channel. I still watch it and it gets better and better each time!

• Ahyden By  Ahyden
    12.03.10

I love it! watch it everytime it's on!

• tefdiaz By  tefdiaz
    09.22.10

LLLLLOOOVVEEE IITT!!! My sister and I are completely hooked to this show! Catchy drama and really interesting cases every time. Just waiting for the next season! Can't wait!!

• summerbreeze72 By  summerbreeze72
    08.14.10

LOOOOOOOOOOVE this show. Never miss a week. Even what the reruns on lifetime>

• andieangel3 By  andieangel3
    01.28.10

I absolutely LOVE this show! Grey's is one of my all-time favorite TV shows! I love the drama of it - even the stuff that pushes the envelope. I have laughed & cried with the characters and wouldn't have it any other way.

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara
    01.20.10

I thoroughly enjoy this show. It pulls you in and allows you to actually feel for some of the characters. It has gotten a bit far fetched and you can only have so many love triangles but none the less its a joy to watch.

• larablackledge4 By  larablackledge4
    12.15.09

I have watched this show a couple times and I just find it to be something I can't get into.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.02.09

I absolutely love this show:)

• dedezozo By  dedezozo
    09.11.09

I can't wait for this show to start back up and to see what happens to all of the storylines they left hanging up in the air at the end of last season.

• Byrden By  Byrden
    08.16.09

AMAZING, FUNNY, INTENSE, ROMANTIC. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

• CarlaZak By  CarlaZak
    07.05.09

Fantastic Show.

• GravyQueen By  GravyQueen
    06.12.09

I hate how much I love this show. I never watched it until the "bomb in the body cavity" episode that was on after the super bowl a few years ago. My fiance and I watched the game and they kept showing previews for the show and he wanted to see what happened... it was all down hill from there. I was hooked instantly. I have all of the seasons on DVD and I watch them over and over again. I could probably win any Grey's trivia challenge. It's completely insane how much I love this show. My fiance's always giving me a hard time about it but I always remind him that it's his fault, if he'd never made me watch that first episode, I may have never seen it. :)

• piscesgrly2 By  piscesgrly2
    06.03.09

yeah, my mother likes McDreamy I like McSteamy, lol. I look forward to wathching what happens next.

• Eeyore441997 By  Eeyore441997
    06.02.09

I never miss an episode. I am so in love with Patrick Dempsey he is HOT!

• MandyM By  MandyM
    06.02.09

I LOVE Grey's too ! I've been watching since show 1 and i can't wait for the new season to start !!!!!